UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

I'm amazed! I only had to queue three cars worth to get into one of the hospital car parks, so arrived ten minutes early for my appointment..waited about four minutes and was called in and saw a very nice man (very very, wish I was ten years younger..well, maybe twenty! :biggrin:) who admired my neon green socks, examined my knee and said I don't need to go back for a year unless it plays up, and on going to pay for my ticket for the car park found I was still inside the 30 minutes free time allowed! first time any of those things have ever happened to me, I'd better go and buy a lottery ticket before the luck wears off.

I think we need to have a fugee in dresses thread :biggrin:

I am not planning to let Sirius anywhere the party I am going to as its proper posh and him waving a collecting can ( and lord knows what else ) would lower the tone somewhat :biglaugh:

Di is going to host a cheese and wine party to raise funds for us, well I think thats what she said ( cheese and wine where mentioned )

Abby, I am hoping your scratched arm is going to be all healed by tomorrow.

Di – would you like me to lend you a dress ……. ?

And another hopeful request for technical assistance from me now.

I’ve found a couple of smileys that I want to use that reflect “what is currently on my mindâ€. Can anyone tell me how I can import them so I can use them on here? I understand I’m “allowed†, it’s just the “how†that is a non-starter with me!

Di is going to host a cheese and wine party to raise funds for us, well I think thats what she said ( cheese and wine where mentioned )

Di actually said her fridge was pathetically bare and all I had in was several blocks of cheese and lots of wine. Somehow Sam seems to think that is enough to host a party :laugh: If anyone is ever in the north west and would like a peice of cheese or a glass of wine, do feel free to call in... I will not be charging, although I may well talk about Dogstar till I wear you down and you cough up some dosh.

speaking of wearing people down.... good old easyfundraising yet again. I know I have done this to death, but here I go again.....

there is a page on easyfundraising, where you can sign up for stuff for free. At no cost to yourselves you can order a few brochures, free sim cards, free lovefilm trials.... and for the price of filling in a few online forms, we get dosh. After the last months clinics and treatments, Dogstar is down to about 50p again and would much appreciate a bit of help for free.

please humour me and go take a look and help us out please :flowers: easy funds for free

Di actually said her fridge was pathetically bare and all I had in was several blocks of cheese and lots of wine. Somehow Sam seems to think that is enough to host a party :laugh: If anyone is ever in the north west and would like a peice of cheese or a glass of wine, do feel free to call in... I will not be charging, although I may well talk about Dogstar till I wear you down and you cough up some dosh.

It is enough to host a party , a cheese and wine party :laugh:

I have to say there is more to it than I thought

how to host a cheese and wine party

it says i have to have 4-5 types of cheese.... well i have dairylea, boursin, feta, cathedral city and anchor extra strong... oh and a locally produces mature cheddar with garlic in it... im not sure one box of wine qualifies me though.

for lunch today, i am having anchovies marinated in olive oil with garlic, followed by a rhubarb yogurt and a punnet of raspberries. random enough?

for lunch today, i am having anchovies marinated in olive oil with garlic, followed by a rhubarb yogurt and a punnet of raspberries. random enough?

Very random :laugh: :laugh:

Leaving work shortly to begin the mammoth task that is preparing to go camping and visiting with the dogs!

I’ve found a couple of smileys that I want to use that reflect “what is currently on my mindâ€. Can anyone tell me how I can import them so I can use them on here? I understand I’m “allowed†, it’s just the “how†that is a non-starter with me!

Tis easy. Go to wherever the smiley of choice is, right click on it, properties, copy the location then come back here and in your post pretend that you're adding a picture to your post by clicking on the 'insert image' button up there and paste the address into it. Simples.

'Ello :wavey:

I have woken up under a big bur2.gif this morning, not quite sure why.

Hope you cheer up soon Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I went to Asda and did my shopping at lunchtime. I bought more flour and smoked salmon to bake more doggie biscuits, cos the last lot are going down a treat with my gannets wub.gif Tis much cheaper than buying the decent quality all natural ones as well biggrin.gif

I am thinking deliciously wicked thoughts about sponsoring Di to wear a dress to the party.

And whilst we’re thinking about Di – and seeing as she’s off on one about EasyFundraising, I reckon it’s my turn to join in.

How about using this?

EasyFundraising "Google"

At the end of the day, all you have to do is go to it and put “Google†in as the search, and hey presto you’re probably where you wanted to be anyway, just with a penny in the coffers for your charity.

Thanks for the inserting smiley info Pheobejo. Will definitely be testing that one later ……… just need to choose the smiley which most closely resembles me!

RMF I didn’t have cheese for lunch. I was given cheese for dinner last night though – just with not very much else to go with it!