UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

Some people are very critical of the fact that I allow Matty to do freerunning but the thought of banning him from doing it and him becoming depressed scares me because you hear of all these young people commiting suicide.

I was telling Rob about him when we were watching free running programme recently - I would worry if it was my son, but I think it's great that you know he's doing it, that you let him do it and that he learns how to do it properly. It must give him some focus outside of school too? I could think of worse things a teenage boy could be trying :flowers:

Aww Az and pony :wub: Az does look eversoslightly worried though

Julia, there are loads worse things he could be doing than free running, though I understand your worry, I would be if it was mine. I spent a lot of time going Yuk yuk when it was featured on Time Warp though.

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif cos I'm not keeping up with all the news

Still filing.. then its onto data entry on the target cache... anyone wanna swop??

Some people are very critical of the fact that I allow Matty to do freerunning but the thought of banning him from doing it and him becoming depressed scares me because you hear of all these young people commiting suicide.

Better you know what he is doing than he does it behind your back.

:wub: :wub: Az and the baby pony. What a lovely photo :biggrin:

Julia far better Matty is channelling his energy into something like freerunning than many of the other alternatives if he is stopped. I love to see freerunning :biggrin:

I have another question about Neem oil but am too afraid to ask again :unsure: :laugh:

:wub: :wub: Az and the baby pony. What a lovely photo :biggrin:

Julia far better Matty is channelling his energy into something like freerunning than many of the other alternatives if he is stopped. I love to see freerunning :biggrin:

I have another question about Neem oil but am too afraid to ask again :unsure: :laugh:

Spit it out woman !!!! :laugh:

whats free running?

Im here while the net lets me, damn thing!

Thanks guys :flowers:

Erm, basically free running is using gymnastic moves to get from A to B in an urban environment. It is a dangerous sport in my view - no crash mats - but my fifteen year old son loves it :rolleyes:

He is

I worry about him all the time.

I know nothing about Neem oil :unsure:

Hi Fugees.

Congrats to Wendy.

A Chinese hammy called Suki has joined the owlery. She is very friendly and likes climbing on my hand.

One of our friends from the park called in to see we are ok as not seen us for so long. The girls were delighted to see her. 3 sleeps at the very latest before we get the owlmobile back. When we do, I think we might just pack some food and go exploring in Pembs for the whole day.