UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

I am having a particularly stressy time with some very much non-dog, home stuff. So much so that I have just been ringing someone for some heavy assistance, and couldn't believe it when I worked out it was only Tuesday, which means I've only been dealing with this for just over a day.

So I'm taking a break before I go :wacko:

Di, I am wibbling mightily about my wallowing row just now. I am also thinking it would be a mightily good idea if I booked my time slot. :rolleyes: (Although I have to admit that with half a dozen rowing machines, and the venue open from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm, the chances of me not being able to find a slot are somewhat remote!) It's only four weeks on Thursday. Aaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.

Mags, many congratulations on passing your bike test thingy. What does this mean you can do now?

I'm bound to have missed someone needing a :GroupHug:

There's about 17 of us from work doing a community project tomorrow - we're tidying up and making a garden look nice at a college for teenagers/young adults with physical and mental disabilities. We've spent ages planning and bought a bird table, feeders, wind chimes, loads of nice smelling plants and herbs, even Percy the gnome with his solar powered balls :ohmy: and it looks like tomorrow will be *issing down.

I have managed to mislay 2 pairs of gardening gloves and the brightest blue kagoule in the world :unsure:

Di, I am wibbling mightily about my wallowing row just now. I am also thinking it would be a mightily good idea if I booked my time slot. :rolleyes: (Although I have to admit that with half a dozen rowing machines, and the venue open from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm, the chances of me not being able to find a slot are somewhat remote!) It's only four weeks on Thursday. Aaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.

As no none is taking up your challenge in fundraising, can you book the slot and just pm the estimated time you predict for yourself. I may as well win/cheat my way to a cake... although i may be in egypt 4 weeks on thursday :wacko: i could have just arrived and spend 2 weeks not knowing i was the proud owner of a mrs b cake :laugh:

As no none is taking up your challenge in fundraising, can you book the slot and just pm the estimated time you predict for yourself. I may as well win/cheat my way to a cake... although i may be in egypt 4 weeks on thursday :wacko: i could have just arrived and spend 2 weeks not knowing i was the proud owner of a mrs b cake :laugh:

Erm. Now do I understand this.

So Di. In the absence of anyone else wanting to see embarrassing photos of me looking extremely red in the face, you'd like me to guess how long I am going to take to row "My Channel" ..... so you can win? Then I send the cakes promptly so they sit on the desk in your office for a couple of weeks ....... :unsure: while you lounge around on your hols.

And at what point did I manage to pass the magic 1,000 posts ...... I missed it. :mecry: Bet it involved cake though.

no i bloody dont want my winning cake to sit on my desk for 2 weeks whil i lounge about... i want you to ponder what delights i would like for 2 weeks then post it on 7th october, so it arrives at my desk the same time i arrive back :laugh: bloody hell, did you think any cake would last 2 weeks with my staff around?

no i bloody dont want my winning cake to sit on my desk for 2 weeks whil i lounge about... i want you to ponder what delights i would like for 2 weeks then post it on 7th october, so it arrives at my desk the same time i arrive back :laugh: bloody hell, did you think any cake would last 2 weeks with my staff around?

Dunno :unsure:

Can I ask the audience .......... Cheryl33 ............ what d'you reckon? Are cakes safe in Di's staff's mouth hands?

:laugh:

Mags, well done :flowers:

Ange, you did your very best with that staffie. No one could have done more and few would have done as much.

My rummage du jour unearthed the long lost and much sought charger for an old Orange PAYG phone. :biggrin: All I have to do is get a sim card and I can have it up and running as a backup for areas with no other signal. Lots of those round here.

quote name='Mrs B' date='25 August 2009 - 08:54 PM' timestamp='1251230080' post='862437']

Dunno :unsure:

Can I ask the audience .......... Cheryl33 ............ what d'you reckon? Are cakes safe in Di's staff's mouth hands?

:laugh:

It would most certainly be safe in my belly :unsure:

I shall wander over to Fundraising and take up your challenge Mrs B, if only to save Di from stale cake :D

My gardening gloves have been found in the paper recycling box obviously :huh: well it is right next to the back door.

Fleur :wub: has just made my heart sing. When I first got her (oops realised I might have missed her first gotcha day, sorry sweetheart) she would run, and even though she's now really reliable in situations she knows, she will run when things are unexpected. D&F were asleep upstairs, I was packing up the car for tomorrow and had pulled the front door so it had caught but wasn't shut, the wind must have blown it open as Fleur suddenly pegged it past me - I called her and she came back, as I was putting her back inside, the rake - wot was ready to go into the car - fell over and she ran again :ohmy: and jumped straight into the back of the car. She's a bit confuzzled as to why I gave her a big hug and kiss :wub:

:GroupHug: Abby, chill out, your friends know how busy you are and I'm sure won't mind in the slightest if things aren't just so. They're coming to be with you and share your wedding day, I doubt for one second that they expect to arrive to domestic perfection.

You will have to call your sheepskin Shaggy :unsure: :laugh:

OK I'll go :flowers:

I know, I know, but they do need somewhere to sleep :unsure: and a non-health-risk bathroom to poo in :unsure:

Must admit I wasn't going to call the sheepskin anything, but now am mightily taken with Shaggy :laugh:

Its not Dogstars money , but we have decided to branch into some community work as a extra self funded thing for our team to do on thier days off , it proved really popular with both our volunteers and MEFs so we are going to expand it over the next year

Sam, you never fail to impress and humble me with your dedication to helping other people, and your ability to make it happen :flowers:

I yam hopefully nearly finished cooking, though the swine customers haven't stopped coming so I haven't got any domestic tidying done :angry:

I seem to have had a break through with my family! My mum text me before :biggrin:

Also been in contact with my aunt and two cousins on my dad's side (via facebook!). My aunt was married to my dad's twin brother and they divorced about 20 years ago so I havent seen her or my cousins since then. They have invited us round for tea :biggrin:

In an Eastenders stylee voice - I have faaaaaaaaaaaaamleeee