UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

OK I am going to ask my question about Neem :rolleyes:

Which of these products should I buy to treat George for fleas

Neem Products

I just use the oil i have in and dilute it and spray it on. Ive stuck a bit on my hands, rubbed it in and rubbed the dogs all over with it before now as well - but thats just lazy :laugh:

I am amazed by my emotional depth and equally how shallow I can be

one minute I am thinking about the 10 little boys living at the orphange Dogstar now works with a community project , and then the next minute I thinking how unfair it is that if I wear knee length skirts my legs look like Ann widdecombes

:wacko:

I don't think I have ever noticed Ann Widdecombe's legs. I am usually too startled by what is coming out of her mouth.

We are collecting the owlmobile late tomorrow afternoon :circle: :bigdrive3:

Wispa has just realised that I don't walk any faster if she pulls like a train, and this morning she walked back from the mountain on a loose lead. It's only taken 14 months for the penny to drop :rolleyes:

I don't think I have ever noticed Ann Widdecombe's legs. I am usually too startled by what is coming out of her mouth.

they are not her best feature , and on the odd occussion I have tried to wear a knee length skirt mine are just same and its tragic as M&S have lovely dresses on sale that woudl be great in the Sri Lankan heat but sadly knee length

that said I really don't do dresses that well and would propabally look like AW in Drag if I tried

see thats so shallow I could trip over my self thinking about it :biglaugh:

Afternoon :)

Can you please think peaceful passing thoughts for Thomas,my good friend Sharon's lovely cat who the vet is coming out to shortly to help him on his last journey :mecry:

Sleep well gorgeous boy,I'm going to miss you loads :wub:

Dylan has learnt how to use the cat flap :huh: :rolleyes: Little menace :wub:

They look like very happy boys Sam :wub: What was dogstar doing for the orphanage?

We had a rather upsetting morning. Set off to meet a friend and on the way saw a loose staffie type dog walking along the pavement of a rather busy road :( We turned round as soon as we could and as we drove back, he'd crossed the road. I managed to get hold of his collar at one point but he really wasn't happy about being held, poor chap, and we just couldn't get a lead on him. A dog warden who happened to be driving by, stopped, and he didn't have any luck either and the dog got away.

I was gutted :mecry: We both followed him and thankfully he turned off the road and into a carpark, so we parked up and set off to look but even though someone told us which way he'd gone, we had no luck finding him. I am just praying he found his way home and had a caring owner looking for him. He looked well fed and turned down the tuna cake I put on the ground for him. He seemed a friendly chap until anyone got near his collar or tried to use a lead and then he struggled and freaked and I have been beating myself up all day for not being able to hold him but I think he would have bitten out of stress if we'd tried much longer and the DW said we couldn't have done any more, but still :(

Please send some good "he's got home safely" thoughts his way. (Phebe, if you read this, I've let Dee know, but I would think anyone who reported him missing would have spoken to one of our dog wardens anyway). Unfortunately I was so intent on trying to hold him without being bitten and stop him getting run over, that my description is a bit pants. I've hurt my wrist trying to hold him as he struggled too, which would have been worth it, had I managed to hold on.

*wibble*

I've got tooooooo much to do, how will I ever be ready for friends arriving tomorrow? Their bedrooms aren't sorted, I've got lots of shopping still to do, the bathroom is a pit, I've not finished my shopping list for tomorrow cos I can't think straight I'm that tired, I shouldn't even be here I should be chopping carrots and cabbage.

AAarrrrrrrrrgggh

p.s. the butcher's gave us a sheepskin as a wedding present this morning :unsure: there then followed some rather rowdy boy talk about what me and OH would be getting up to on the wedding night :ohmy:

:GroupHug: Abby, chill out, your friends know how busy you are and I'm sure won't mind in the slightest if things aren't just so. They're coming to be with you and share your wedding day, I doubt for one second that they expect to arrive to domestic perfection.

You will have to call your sheepskin Shaggy :unsure: :laugh:

OK I'll go :flowers:

They look like very happy boys Sam :wub: What was dogstar doing for the orphanage?

we treated Micheal the Monks dog a few weeks back and well it all snowballed from there really

Never work with childern or animals

Watching paint dry

Michael and the Monk

Its not Dogstars money , but we have decided to branch into some community work as a extra self funded thing for our team to do on thier days off , it proved really popular with both our volunteers and MEFs so we are going to expand it over the next year