UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

Amy you could have a cheese and wine party in your portacabin

you could indeed Amy.... and I am quite knowledgable on cheese, as long as its processed, crap or mature cheddar :laugh: As for the wine, buy one decent one... once you are pissed the 2nd and 3rd dont taste too bad no matter you buy :laugh:

I’ve found a couple of smileys that I want to use that reflect “what is currently on my mindâ€. Can anyone tell me how I can import them so I can use them on here? I understand I’m “allowed†, it’s just the “how†that is a non-starter with me!

Tis easy. Go to wherever the smiley of choice is, right click on it, properties, copy the location then come back here and in your post pretend that you're adding a picture to your post by clicking on the 'insert image' button up there and paste the address into it. Simples.

Me thinks we need a Fugee cheese and wine party to make Sam happy :biggrin:

My wrist is still sore but I'm hoping with the arnica and maybe a glass of wine later, it will be doing better tomorrow. It's been horribly wet here today, such a change from how sunny it was yesterday. Really hoping it will be nice tomorrow - most importantly for Abby's wedding day and secondly because I'm visiting a friend in her lovely new home and I would really like to sit in her lovely new garden :)

RMF : I am stressed at work and want to go home. I think I will need to depart shortly before I cave someone's head in mad.gif

Ive had a day like that too :unsure: We could just get the folks who are annoying us to form an orderly queue then slap them with a wet fish i suppose :laugh:

Me thinks we need a Fugee cheese and wine party to make Sam happy :biggrin:

My wrist is still sore but I'm hoping with the arnica and maybe a glass of wine later, it will be doing better tomorrow. It's been horribly wet here today, such a change from how sunny it was yesterday. Really hoping it will be nice tomorrow - most importantly for Abby's wedding day and secondly because I'm visiting a friend in her lovely new home and I would really like to sit in her lovely new garden :)

Party at Ange's house.... bring your own cheese folks :laugh:

You can have the wine and cheese party here - I've just finished all my cleaning chores so no mess here :cool: I have wine but you'll all have to bring your own cheese.

Oh, and there'll be a dress code: dresses :laugh:

I should perhaps go search fattiesRUs for a suitable frock then :laugh:

talk about like busses!

Ive heard of 2 litters of kittens today, one lot to go asap and the other lot born yesterday. Ive found a rescue space for the older lot, waiting on info on the newborns, but I know there are 2 gingers ... I love gingers

I do not need a cat

I do not need a cat

I do not need a cat

Abby, what time are you getting married tomorrow? I'm so excited for you

2pm :elefant: I am shockingly excited :rolleyes:

I wonder if Abby and Kev are having cheese and wine at thier wedding ?

Well.....there will be cheese in the pub, but it's pub cheese so we're not really suppsoed to eat it but that may well not last the night if we get peckish.

As for wine, there will be bucketloads :biggrin: My friend was in journeying up here now is coming loaded with bubbles :biggrin:

:ohmy: :laugh: methinks we should have a thread entitled 'Have you been even more norty than Marion?' :laugh: :laugh:

That would be interesting lol. Ive been norty in places when I was younger. :blush02:

Amy you could have a cheese and wine party in your portacabin

you could indeed Amy.... and I am quite knowledgable on cheese, as long as its processed, crap or mature cheddar :laugh: As for the wine, buy one decent one... once you are pissed the 2nd and 3rd dont taste too bad no matter you buy :laugh:

I am knowledgable on neither subject. Not the biggest fan of cheese unless its dairylea or on a pizza/ in a lasagne lol and i dont drink wine.

:laugh: at Sam

Or, you could set up a temporary grooming parlour :wink:

That was discussed lol. Have your dog groomed whilst you vote :laugh: