UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

Lucy's results are back.

It shows pseudomonas aeruginosa. Apparently very difficult to treat as resistant to almost all ABs. Poor Lucy.sad.gif Vet has given her some more ABs as since taking this lot, her temperature has gone down and she has started to eat again. Fingers crossed we are on the right track.

Edited to add a Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif for all that need a Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif . Seem to be living in a little bubble at the mo.

Edited by greys mum

talk about like busses!

Ive heard of 2 litters of kittens today, one lot to go asap and the other lot born yesterday. Ive found a rescue space for the older lot, waiting on info on the newborns, but I know there are 2 gingers ... I love gingers

I do not need a cat

I do not need a cat

I do not need a cat

jazz you do not need a cat

you need TWO CATS :laugh:

I'm only in here very occasionally between dashing about doing stuff :rolleyes:

Tis still a work night, until the food shuts down I have to be worky chef not bridezilla :laugh:

Am also still trying to rediscover our bed under piles and piles of laundry :angry:

Gentle :GroupHug: for Lucy and another for her worried mum :GroupHug:

I had a dress once. It was hanging on a hanger in the back of my Toyota in order to keep it uncreased in readiness for an important job interview in Chester. When I arrived the dress wasn't there! I had cranked the back window down part way to let the breeze in and the dress must have been sucked out :ohmy: I took it as a sign - I always knew I wasn't meant to wear frocks :laugh:

I had to go to the interview in my travelling gear of jeans and a top that I had squirted tomato sauce on when I'd stopped for something to eat in the services. And no I didn't get the job :rolleyes:

I've had to edit for accuracy sake as I was replying the scene in my mind's eye and realised I wasn't in the Ford Capri :rolleyes:

Edited by Yantan

[quote name='chickentikka' date='26 August 2009 - 06:23 PM'

Can we have a hen night for Abby tonight :bounce:

Do we have to wear a dress? :unsure:

Oooh quotes have gone all funny. Must be all the talk of dresses :laugh:

Edited by Mags

Community election polling station

In that case you'll have to ditch the radio I'm afraid - they're a "banned item"!

And, additional requirements now are ......... multitude of clothing to cover everything the English weather can throw at you, ie a temperature range of zillions from freezing cold to boiling hot - remembering it's not just what it's like outside, it's whether portacabins retain heat or are freezing cold whatever. Think Church Halls, which retain a frosty temperature in the hotest of hot heat waves.

Marion :ohmy:

Lucy :GroupHug:

I could happily attend a Cheese and Wine Party - and have a rather nice Dambuster I would like to bring.

I will even delve into my wardrobe to see if there's a frock I can squeeze into .......