UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

ewwwwwwwwwww parmesan... sick02.png Now there is a cheese that should be banned for smelling like vomit

Oh god it really does doesn't it. It should also be banned for very rarely being suitable for veggies, meaning along with other cheeses used, I can't eat most pesto and I love pesto.

Fresh parmesan doesn't smell like vomit only the dried stuff does - and fresh parmesan is very tasty tho I will eat the dried stuff if I haven't got any fresh around laugh.gif

I was going to go shopping today but I'm struggling to get motivated unsure.gif

ppphhttt you were motivated enought to get she who mortaly loathes detests and cannot flipping stand shopping to go with ya tho!! laugh.gif

I prefer the Somerset Brie to French as well.

Love Cornish Yarg.

Oh yuck yuck yuck not Yarg. A well named cheese in my view, as in "Yarg! there's nothing else in the fridge, we'll have to eat the damn stuff".

There is a nice Cornish brie available now which is also very good. Though the french stuff is fabulous if you can find a real one that's been properly matured. Supermarkets usually sell it far too young so it's all rubbery still. :ohmy:

I've just had a letter from Axa - my vets have included info in the claim which they sent about when I said Milly had a bony bit on the affected paw which was later amputated. It was nothing to do with the tumour, but because the vets have included that bit, Axa may not pay out. I have to send them a full clinical history for her since she has been registerd with my vets so they can proceed with assessing the claim.

Feckin stupid vets, I am fuming :mad:

I've just had a letter from Axa - my vets have included info in the claim which they sent about when I said Milly had a bony bit on the affected paw which was later amputated. It was nothing to do with the tumour, but because the vets have included that bit, Axa may not pay out. I have to send them a full clinical history for her since she has been registerd with my vets so they can proceed with assessing the claim.

Feckin stupid vets, I am fuming :mad:

I know with Petplan that if there has been any previous vet consultation about it,any future conditions of that part will be excluded.

My friend's bitch had a bout of gastro enteritis before she was insured, and all future stomach problems were excluded.

I know with Petplan that if there has been any previous vet consultation about it,any future conditions of that part will be excluded.

There hasn't been any previous consultation about it. The first consultation was on 22 June and I've been with Axa for a couple of years so it shouldn't be excluded.

I just hope they aren't going to get out of paying out, or I will be moving all my 8 animals who are registered with them :angry:

I have spoken to the woman at my vets who deals with the insurance claims and I am picking up Milly's full clinical history this afternoon while I am there. She will also get Ben the vet to write a letter saying that it was not a pre-existing condition. I pointed out to Axa when I spoke to them that the tumour was aggressive, so if it had been a 'pre-existing condition' then she would be dead by now.

We went in the park this morning and had a riotous and rather muddy time. Polly has lost a lot more of her sight :mecry: and now prefers to be mostly on lead. You don't notice it so much in the house as she knows her way around.

:( :wub:

Another fan of Yarg here :biggrin:

I am home from part time job and don't have to be back until Monday. Unfortunately the boss will be back from two weeks hols that day. Looking forward to it already :wacko:

STOP talking about cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was trying to catch up but it made me too hungry so I have given up :angry: :laugh:

RMF: I have lost my H4H wrist band :mecry: :mecry: I know its daft to be upset about it but Simon gave it to me (bought him a replacement for his birthday) and so I can't just replace it as it won't be the same :( I thought it was stuck in my jumper sleeve but it wasn't so am going to do circuits of this mornings walk this evening with Jack in an effort to find it ... fingers crossed!

How are the Fugees :unsure: oh and what is with all the dresses talk?!

Edited by sparkle