UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

I have taken an extra days holibobs for a nice long weekend and have organised 3 deliveries for today - nothing's turned up so far. I can see me being confined to the house all day.

RMF I have my screwdriver on charge and intend to put together a guinea pig hutch later. I'm enthusiastic but hopeless at flatpack sudoku :rolleyes:

:laugh: know that feeling well, i have had to stay in for 3 days awaiting a delivery :rolleyes:

flatpack i am great with :biggrin: take all the bits out, lay them on the floor, check you have all the parts and get some sticky masking tape, as you go through the checklist stick a bit of tape on the parts with their number/letter, then look at the picture of the completed item you can generally see what bit goes where and then work through the instructions :biggrin:

Thank you for all your good wishes for little Janet the blonde hedgehog - I have just rung Hedgehog Lady and she has gone from 291grams to 372grams! What a little porker :wub:

She is worm-free now and doing really well and as soon as she's up to 600g she will be released to a 'safe' farm. I am grinning like a grinning thing :biggrin:

Thank you for all your good wishes for little Janet the blonde hedgehog - I have just rung Hedgehog Lady and she has gone from 291grams to 372grams! What a little porker wub.gif

She is worm-free now and doing really well and as soon as she's up to 600g she will be released to a 'safe' farm. I am grinning like a grinning thing biggrin.gif

Wonderful news wub.gif

RMF : I have spent yesterday and this morning writing contracts and splitting out accounts between the old business and the new one wacko.gif

RMF, I was off work today so had a nice lie in

until Archie decided my face needed cleaning.

went out for a nice walk, got 200 yards and the heavens opened so

waited under some trees for it to ease off, however it didnt really.

walked 200 yards home, got p**s wet through

so toweled them dry, used a hairdryer to fluff them up

and got changed.

Now 'tis lovely and sunny, and my house stinks of wet dog(s) :rolleyes:

Shower time for all of them soon though :biggrin:

No doubt the answer to this is obvious and has been explained already, but, when I get my Neem Oil, do I dilute it, or what?

RMF1 I have purchased 60 plastic boxes

RMF2 I have 8 unsold cakes in the boot of my car

Janet, you little hoggy-hedgie. :biggrin:

No doubt the answer to this is obvious and has been explained already, but, when I get my Neem Oil, do I dilute it, or what?

RMF1 I have purchased 60 plastic boxes

RMF2 I have 8 unsold cakes in the boot of my car

Janet, you little hoggy-hedgie. :biggrin:

I use my neem neat, but many people dilute it down a bit. my hands are as rough as old farmers though so nothing really to damage :laugh:

now if any of the cakes dont have any squidgy bits in, you really neeeeeeed to post them up to me for sampling. I will take photos first and be artistic if you like :laugh:

I know life is not funny for many at the moment, but there has been major hysterical moments in the office this morning.

I broke my foot rest - how I don't know, but it looked as if I had karate footed it in two. So, a new one arrived this morning, complete with a colour A3 folded in two instruction sheet on “how to adjust itâ€.

No 1 instruction takes up a whole side of A3 – on which you have to measure your HAND on the diagram on the page, to decide whether you are red, green, blue or yellow. (I’m blue in case anyone’s interested)

The rest of the instructions after that were even more mysterious. In the end, I took it down to a couple of the engineers, who became very excitable about doing something which could actually involve a hands on approach to doing anything that could remotely be called engineering!

Needless to say, the instructions are now relegated to amusing anyone I think deserving of it, and, in conjunction with said excitable engineers, we have valiantly worked out how to adjust my new foot rest without instructions.

RMF Quite a few of the cakes have squidgy bits. They do constitute one of your five a day you know, even if they have been soaked in ale!