UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

Is this a large company? I have had constant hassles from HSBC who keep ringing my mobile at all hours and then getting cut off because there is low signal in the house. Why can't they ring my landline? The problem is that their right hand knoweth not what their left hand doeth. Different staff keep badgering me, and if they looked properly at my file they would see that they have just offered to turn my overdraft and credit card into a very low interest loan repayable over 7 yrs and I have gladly agreed to this. I was left with a lot of debt, and HSBC were beyond an amateur to battle with, so I put my finances into the hands of Gregory Pennington at ThinkMoney who have been brilliant and saved me a monstrous amount of interest. But I'm still getting phone calls from prats who are demanding the lot paid today because they haven't bothered to look at my file. Or maybe they think they can catch me off guard late in the evening and get me to cough up.

My friend is with Gregory Pennington and can't speak highly enough of them and strangely the only company she is having "trouble" with is HSBC who don't want to pay ball :rolleyes:

Forgot to add "morning" :)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im a very happy bunny :biggrin:

Bruno fireside rescue dog who was seized in early march and put on the register last month was returned home today :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

he ran into the house at three hundred miles an hour only pausing briefly to slurp the baby before sitting by the biscuit tin :wub:

his owners parrot screeched "bruno bruno come here" for three hours :wub: so i guess hes pleased to see his mate too

Fantastic... made me :mecry: and :biggrin: too

:GroupHug: Jules and OwlMum

Tis nearly the end of term and that needs a :elefant:

Morning :wavey:

:GroupHug: to JulesB

:flowers: :flowers: to Mummy Owl and her worried family, hopefully it'll all get sorted soon

:GroupHug: to Ange and Rob too, for having a bit of a pants time of it.

RMF: I'm having to go to the dentist this morning, because my new filling came out last week. My old dentist appeared to delight in causing pain, but at least his fillings stuck. This new one is lovely and I hardly felt anything last time, but the filling came out and it seems that the hole is now bigger than it was before. I'm soooo dreading this :mecry:

Jules :GroupHug: Hope today is all up and no down :flowers:

Good luck Billy :GroupHug:

Fab news about Bruno :biggrin:

Ange and Rob :GroupHug: hope people start listening soon :flowers:

Mummy Owl :GroupHug:

RMF: my head is a bit fuzzy this morning I think I celebrated a tad too much last night :rolleyes: :laugh:

Ange - have a chat with the Consumer Credit Counselling Service, they may be able to get involved and do some negotiation on your behalf :GroupHug:

I can second that - they're great and don't charge for their services as they are a registered charity. Helped me out no end when me and wotsit split and somehow I ended up with all the debts (but it was worth it!!)

morning all

My arm is fine, no pain till I forget and lean on it.

Im hoping a call will come today, nothing to do with a op for a change lol

then ring the box office and see if they have any good seats for priscilla tonight oooo a lady took a liking to Lissie at the weekend, so says she will come and walk her for me.

when do the kids finish school? I havent seen wicked. I was going to ring for priscilla, but got an appointment at 11 at the doctors. I didnt have to fight, she just said would you like 11? ermm yes, thank you. Id better see what they want to do with that. I havent had a problem with my toes before so dont know what happens