UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said "nipples" very loudly in the garden earlier. Mr Hazell was telling me about his new bike. I asked if he'd bought some lycra cycling shorts :laugh: He said no but he'd seen special cycling tops with holes in. Confuddled I shouted loudly across the garden, and for the benefit of the horrid neighbours "is that to stop your nipples from chaffing? Is it a peep hole effect?" :biglaugh:

I'm dead classy :biggrin:

@ Alex - option 1, option1, option 1 yea yea yea!

There are norty people on here saying some WORDS. I will just say pants because no one has mentioned them all evening.

I yam knackered. Drive up here took forever, glad it wasn't me driving. I was navigating - ahem. I carefully directed friend Mike all the way through what I thought was Uttoxeter, and gave him all the right instructions at roundabouts. We got through the town just fine, and I commented that Uttoxeter was bigger than I remembered. He exploded with laughter and said, what do you mean, Uttoxeter? That was Stafford! :ohno02: He asked me to keep quiet and stay exactly where I was, as I must have done some time travelling and needed to wait until the car caught up with me. Then when we reached Uttoxeter, he said he was in safe hands as I had already been there shortly before. I did indeed guide him safely through the town for the 2nd time, but I am never going to hear the last of it as the dogwalking gang will get told next week, no doubt. Apparently I am not getting a reference as a navigator but will be warmly recommended as somewhat bizarre in-car entertainment.

I am now spending a quiet evening in Worksop. I'm pretty certain it's Worksop because I've visited mum in hospital. She continues to improve :) and looks ever so much better.

I said "nipples" very loudly in the garden earlier. Mr Hazell was telling me about his new bike. I asked if he'd bought some lycra cycling shorts :laugh: He said no but he'd seen special cycling tops with holes in. Confuddled I shouted loudly across the garden, and for the benefit of the horrid neighbours "is that to stop your nipples from chaffing? Is it a peep hole effect?" :biglaugh:

I'm dead classy :biggrin:

I am intrigued as to where these holes are in - other obviously for the head, arms and torso....

...I have now have images in my head of my OH in a cycling top with his nipples sticking out and it's rather disturbing....

...I have now have images in my head of my OH in a cycling top with his nipples sticking out and it's rather disturbing....

Disturbing images of OH's would be a good noo fred

Owl, so pleased ClariceMummyOwl is improving :flowers: Ooops for failing Brownie navigation badge :blush02:

Pee Ess for naughty fugees - if you see an orange shadow looming over here :run4hills: it's Snow and her spray tan :laugh:

Pee Ess for naughty fugees - if you see an orange shadow looming over here :run4hills: it's Snow and her spray tan :laugh:

Oooh you are so going to get banned :D

I am modding on another forum and one my fellow mods has objected to a forum member using the word sucks as in something sucks and edited the thread title which bears the offending word. Apparently it is a very rude word :rolleyes: What would she make of us in here :laugh: Me and another mod are having hysterics in an email exchange over all this and are determined to get the word sucks into as many posts as we can.

Dear oh dear oh dear ... how soon people forget ...... ladies snowy person used to teach a course called the language of sexual violence ... each group was set a challenge they had to come up with 4 rood words snowy person had never heard before to describe sexual parts or sexual acts .... no course ever got 4 *grins* trust me nothing you lot have said so far tonight comes close to rude on the snowy scale LOL

How about Pog Mo Hon (I know, that's not playing fair, at least I can understand your rood words :laugh: )

I'm now going to embarass myself, and Bob:

How not to groom your dog

Bob002.jpg

Bob006.jpg

It's very hard to get photos of Bob as he is my velcro dog.

But at least Bruno was amused

Bob007.jpg

I don't know what way Bruno was sitting as he is not a fat dog.

goD knows that Misty will end up like :laugh: