UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

Option 1 thoughts coming over by the bucket load Alex :flowers:

Great news on MummyOwl :biggrin:

We are back from the vets. Jake has painkillers to settle his painful corn down for a week and we go back next week to talk about an operation to remove it. Tess has painkillers for her bruised foot, bottom and dignity as befits an elderly lurcher injured rolling about in the mud with a dog half her age :rolleyes: and I am £32 lighter :rolleyes:

And it's raining like mad here. The one and only day I have had time to ride for a whole fortnight :mad:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you for your good thoughts :flowers:

My godfather stan will hopefully be released tonight it appears he has reacted badly to some medication he had been put on, which he has now been taken off, he has two black eyes and a broken nose now tho

Grandma Squirrel and I really did get lost on our walk this morning , we took the dogs on a long walk across country using bridle paths and rights of way over the local farmer fields

However when we got to the style at the end it was not as GS remembered it and we could not get the dogs over :ohmy:

so we doubled back and tried to find a short cut back but and we could not find the bridle path we wanted and ended up taking an extra hour walking back to the style that the dogs can get over

FUMIINNGGGGGGGG

my home phone isnt wrking, no dialling tone. Ive tryed ringing on my mobile, I get cut off or in a long queue, then a friend rings for me, their computers are down so ring back. Ive just tryed on my mobile, on hold for 4 minutes then cut off

I email them and get the reply we should get back to you within 3 days

3 BLOODY DAYS WITH NO HOME PHONE!

and now ...... the internet is going on and off :mad: :mad:

FUMIINNGGGGGGGG

my home phone isnt wrking, no dialling tone. Ive tryed ringing on my mobile, I get cut off or in a long queue, then a friend rings for me, their computers are down so ring back. Ive just tryed on my mobile, on hold for 4 minutes then cut off

Have you told them you have a disability and you need the phone in case of emergency?

Edited by Spins4me

FUMIINNGGGGGGGG

Have you told them you have a disability and you need the phone in case of emergency?

If you are registered ddisabled, I'm sure that there is a priority fingy that you can be registered on. Lots of the people that I go to are on it.

My godfather stan will hopefully be released tonight it appears he has reacted badly to some medication he had been put on, which he has now been taken off, he has two black eyes and a broken nose now tho

Pleased he's going out - sending lots more positive thoughts :flowers: