UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trust me nothing you lot have said so far tonight comes close to rude on the snowy scale LOL

Oh dear :rolleyes: methinks that has set a challenge :laugh: So now you know Snow isnt bothered, all the other hosts/mods like being rood,apart from Wendy so that only leaves Pingu to worry about :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by collies r best

I am confused ............. I am not sure which Forum I have strayed on to this evening ................. although it is EXTREMELY RMF!!!

Bob you look a cutey. And Bruno ....... :wub:

Have had a manic evening, starting with me arriving home at 4.40 pm with two dogs due at the vets at 5.00 pm - to find OH plus dogs all asleep in bed. Still! Whizzed off just in time to be there for 5, then realised I didn't have the necessary paperwork, so had to do a U-turn.

Home to a scratch salad (having zoomed to the Post Office to pick up a vital package at 5.28 pm) so OH could take Tigger out to training at 6.15 pm - then he decided I should go too! And then we got there I finds they're short of dogs for competition night - so I had to put Daisy in (well, someone has to come last) so that the Judge who'd come for the evening didn't feel it wasn't worth their while.

I am feeling like I am not sure whether I is coming or completely gone.

This is still a WKD free zone ........

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: @rude words but I am a good girl :angel: :smug-1:

Darren is playing his ukulele :guitar:

I have a nice weekend planned :) Meal out with school chums that I met up with at my school reunion tomorrow night and then I am staying at my parents on Sunday night and going to Cardiff for the day on Monday to visit a friend :pinkie: Lots of jollies :pinkie: The boys are in a show next week and I need a break from costume stress :rolleyes: :laugh:

Im very glad to say its not where im sitting :laugh:

Any going spare that you could send over?

Forgot to say that Daisy was so stressed in the vets that she wee-ed all over me. Again. And it's the only place I can ever think she's become so stressed that she's done this. Hair shedding yes. Hair and wee, no.

It's not even the vet's fault - he's lovely and Tigger adores him.

I've worked and worked and worked with Daisy on this, but she just gets in a complete and utter state. Heaven help us if Daisy needs serious veterinary treatment.

I now have "washing" to do.

Morning :tired: I left all the doors open last night so the dogs could come up if they wanted to. They all did, and I woke up this morning to Timmy's chin resting on my hip and his ickle face looking at me, Milly was sat next to my head looking down at me and Taffy was standing next to the bed resting his chin on it right by my face - I think they were all telling me it was time to get up :rolleyes: :wub: Mind you they did let me have a lie in until almost 7, so I forgive them.

How not to groom your dog

Bob002.jpg

Snort :laugh: :wub:

my godfather is home he looks awful bless him but feels much better.

Bless him :GroupHug:

For poorly/hurty fugees :GroupHug:

I hope all camping Fugees have a fabulous time :flowers:

RMF : My milk, which I have just opened, has got white bits floating in it. I can't manage without my first cuppa of the day so tea is being drunk regardless of floaty white bits :rolleyes:

Edited by merledogs