UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

Morning! :wavey:

Continued good wishes for MummyOwl Clarice :flowers:

Well done on the job, simikins' OH! :)

Big :GroupHug: to anyone who'd like or need one - sorry if I missed someone who I shouldn't have missed.

t Is the first day of our 'olliday!!! :cool: :biggrin::biggrin:

I've got a dog towel wash in the machine, so that they will be nice and clean and dry once they've hung out in the forecasted blistering heat for a few hours. DoG knows we'll need them for our camping trip :wacko:

I'll be taking Sparks and Kiera to the local nature reserve in a mo, as it's got woods and a river. Last night we found that a group of travellers has set up camp at our fav walking spot - which is a major dog walking area :angry: :( They've got horses and dogs, so there is no way that I can let Kiera off, as she will zoom over to say hello to the horses. I'd have to go over to catch her, at which point Sparks will prolly start re-enacting Fight Club with the travelling dogs whilst on lead, so that place is out of bounds for us (and a lot of other people) for as long as they're there. They've knackered a fence in order to get access to the fields and a couple of them were going mental in a landy doing Ueys (errr, sharp U-turns, dunno what you'd call em in normal speak), turning the field into a mudbath, what with all the rain just before.:( I'd seriously like to be respectful to all walks of life, but I cannot stand people being inconsiderate and disrespectful no matter who they are. So was well p-ed off last night, but glad that we are going on 'olliday, with a bit of luck they'll have moved on when we're back.

Oh, and when we're back I'll be making brownies for Saturday! :D I appear to be having the mother of all brownies recipes, tried and tested in a busy cafe with very positive feedback - so keep a space in your tums happy campers!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the train in this morning and walked a miles from the station to work and I am stinking all ready :rolleyes: boo

Michelle, Asda is your best bet - its about a 10 min walk from where you work :wink: I am pretty much all ready for tomorrow as well :)

morning all

its getting a tad warm already out there

My son is supposed to be mowing the grass today, after work. Got a man coming to get the kennel and the virgin man is between 12 and 4

what a busy day!

Morning.

I am thinking of toddling along to Argos at lunch time to purchase paddling pool for the dogs. ;)

So if there's any recommendations, I'll take them on board.

Still recckon they'll use it as a giant drinking bowl!

Morning.

I am thinking of toddling along to Argos at lunch time to purchase paddling pool for the dogs. ;)

So if there's any recommendations, I'll take them on board.

Still recckon they'll use it as a giant drinking bowl!

Well hope you have good luck in getting a paddling pool as there are none to be had here in my neck of the woods - all sold out :rolleyes:

My argos online said they had none of the pools I wanted in stock, I went along to get something else and there were two on the shelf behind the counter, so I had one of those.

RM :elefant: F Tonight I am going to see Hairspray and tomorrow camping :partytime:

No pools to be had round here either! check online before you go...if you put the postcode of the store in it will tell you if they have anything in stock.

A virgin man, eh Jazz? I'm saying nothing...... :laugh:

I thought you would pick up on that lol

Sods law on the hottest day of the year so far I have picked today as the day for my trial spray tan - which means I am now all moisturised up *ick* and will have to wear long loose trousers and a loose top to protect the furniture once I'm done and I can't wear my wet T shirt to keep me cool or sleep under a wet towel tonight .... bugger.

Gawd I came back less than a week ago and already I've lost the plot on what's going on.

My attempts to catch up include

:flowers: for Mog

Good news for Owlblokes Mum

:hug: to those who've lots furry friends this week

Get quick soon for poorly people and cars.

My life is dull but I have an interested man on POF who seems half sane and I'm going to visit the Oldies camping on Saturday. Think that's it :wacko: I'll try harder to keep up.

My life is dull but I have an interested man on POF who seems half sane and I'm going to visit the Oldies camping on Saturday. Think that's it :wacko: I'll try harder to keep up.

Hmm..which half? :laugh: I'm really cross, a couple of weeks ago now we went up to Scotland for five days, Oban, then up to Kyle of Lochalsh..I hadn't realised we were going so close to the beach that you raved about up there or I'd have visited it.

Hmm..which half? :laugh: I'm really cross, a couple of weeks ago now we went up to Scotland for five days, Oban, then up to Kyle of Lochalsh..I hadn't realised we were going so close to the beach that you raved about up there or I'd have visited it.

Dunno which half, I'l check later :wink:

I'm sooo jealous of you being in the Western Highlands. And you missed a cracking beach, best place in the world, IMHO.