UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

Someone in town is still charging 17.5% vat :ohno02:

I feel a quiet chat coming on :rolleyes:

I feel very out of touch with things on here. I do read sometimes, but we're that busy in the pub, and I'm up to my eyeballs in paperwork and cooking I don't have time for anything more right now :sad02:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RMF : I have discovered a place on eBay where I can have number plates made up wot are customised to include the Honda logo, flag, etc and best of all underneath the number I can write my own text so am thinking of getting 'merle mobile' printed on :rolleyes:

You better check out the law relating to number plates as those may not be legal

Edited by blackmagic

have you heard of a dog mattress? someone is givng one away on freecycle

Hmm! Is is washable? When I bought some upmarket dog beds they were advertised as having a mattress inside. They were really thick and nice for the dogs BUT an absolute b*gger to wash and dry - had to take them to the launderette.

damn it the ticket has gone

damn my conscience lol

Never mind, at least you tried. :)

At the moment, Elements 4 but am downloading Elements 7 :biggrin:

I just kept pressing buttons til i got the right thing i wanted :wacko:

Sounds like me so far! :laugh: Just not got anything right so far.

Someone in town is still charging 17.5% vat :ohno02:

I feel a quiet chat coming on :rolleyes:

I feel very out of touch with things on here. I do read sometimes, but we're that busy in the pub, and I'm up to my eyeballs in paperwork and cooking I don't have time for anything more right now :sad02:

Think that chat better come soon before HMRC get notice of them! Don't worry about not keeping up. :GroupHug: Not everyone does, I know I dont. I usually read back maybe to yesterdays but miss the loads in between. I just join in when I can. :biggrin:

have you heard of a dog mattress? someone is givng one away on freecycle

Yes, sure there are various types/ makes etc. :)

Ouch! I was drying my face with a towel and accidentally rubbed my coldsores and made them bleed. Just about stopped hurting now, but it feels like I have a split lip. :unsure: (Apologies if you're eating :flowers: )

Ouch! :GroupHug: Paul suffers with cold sores. Luckily I dont really get them.

I am really tired and ready for a sleep. Has been a busy day again today. :rolleyes: I think I may have to go back to having a sunday afternoon snooze but there is too much to do ! :laugh:

I have been home a while and been drinking tea. Journey was slow to Cardiff and back due to wind and spray, but got there early as did the other people so all went well. Staffy was v sweet and slept all the way. Came home to dire rear from Wispa, but bless her she had gone to the back door so easily cleaned from quarry tiles. Doesn't seem to have affected her spirits. She now wants to go out in this vile weather. It will be a short walk I hope. Polly will not be coming with us, too wet and cold for her.

Kazz, what is the husband's problem with this shep? Does the dog have issues or is husband just being an a*se? What is this dog like with people and dogs? The more you can tell us, the more it helps if we are asking around.

Kazz, thanks for the coffee. :biggrin: Hope you can sort GSD out. Did you get chance to look at Vet website? Pet Vacc Clinic It doesnt seem to have prices on there any more for neutering but think its as we discussed. Have you tried any of the 'local' rescues for the boy?

Struggling still. 1 GSD rescue is a lying twonk, no names mentioned. :mad:

5.jpg

That's really off Amy :angry: and thank you :flowers:

:wub:

Have been out to give the Woof Factor winner for Wales her rosette and prize. Louie came along to. These mini dachsies make him look huge!!

trufflelouieperdy.jpg

Did you nick my Snoops for that one :wub:

Kazz, what is the husband's problem with this shep? Does the dog have issues or is husband just being an a*se? What is this dog like with people and dogs? The more you can tell us, the more it helps if we are asking around.

Hubby has a problem with the Shep, but wife is too soft with him, and Shep :rolleyes: Typical adolescent GSD basically, play growling from what I can gather!! :rolleyes:

Pic of GSD lad just been emailed to me :wub:

body.jpg

My Brother is also a WWRY buff and has been i think more than 60 times, will have to check for actual numbers, they have also gone drinking with Mr May after the show

what! whats his name? im his new best friend! im trying to get a ticket for tomorrow