UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

I really really should be in bed.

Skanky bugs.

I'm just going to set up a bara brith ........ or four, then ....................... it'll probably be double cuddle with Tigger and Daisy on the settee. :wink:

If I can sit and not cough, I can go to bed!

I am very very worried about poor Chickentikka's neighbours ......................... :laugh:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But it means that I dont have to spend the day in the hell that is my office. :biggrin:

Oh I understand all too well about hellish offices :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You should buy a pub! Then you'll never have to go to the office again!

Tis what I did :laugh: :laugh:

I read back earlier and have now forgotten paractically everything :unsure:

:GroupHug: to those with poorly dogs and yoomans

Don't you just hate it when a tissue or 2 gets left in a pocket and sneaks into the washing machine :mad: (as well as a pocket full of new pooh bags)

RM :blush02: :blush02: :blush02: F

I was in the downstairs loo when I realised that the noo loo roll was on the side in the kitchen so I waddled out with my trousies and pants round my knees, in a John Wayne stylee. The back door was open and my neighbour was in her garden - she even said hello :blush02: :blush02: :blush02: :ohmy:

:biglaugh: I love you xxxxx

Marian, you gave me such a laugh :laugh:

Andrea, yes the photography is addictive. I find I'm bringing my camera out more because my eyes and imagination have been opened. The course only cost €15 (so less than £15) as it was subsidised by an education committee. We will be starting a camera club in September which I am hugely looking forward to.

The exhibition was great. I will update my thread in photo corner.

Morning :tired:

Pleased to hear the gorjuss Izzie is home :flowers:

Tis so sad when little ones have to care for their parents :(

My nephew's OH is a teacher and she was telling us at the weekend that one little boy in her class, aged 6, gets a mars bar for breakfast EVERY day and goes home for lunch and when asked what he's had replies without fail "microwave chips miss". She has her class growing vegetables as most of them haven't a clue what they are as they never get them at home :(

That's awful :(

I am on a VAT course from work tomorrow and I have never been so pleased to be learning about VAT! It means I get a day out of the office! :laugh:

Have fun on your course :flowers:

As for Clive, you can hardly tell there's anything wrong with him Gawd knows how he's going to react to no walks over the next few days. I predict lots and lots of howling :laugh:

Gentle squishes for Clive :flowers:

I was in the downstairs loo when I realised that the noo loo roll was on the side in the kitchen so I waddled out with my trousies and pants round my knees, in a John Wayne stylee. The back door was open and my neighbour was in her garden - she even said hello :blush02: :ohmy:

Ooops! :ohmy: :laugh:

Thank goodness the car goes into the garage tomorrow, was a bit scary today when the temperature guage kept going up. I had to stop a couple of times and I couldn't get the bonnet open to check anything. Hope it gets fixed quickly. :unsure:

Hope it's sorted very soon, it's not nice when your car is poorly :flowers:

Morning :flowers:

I luffs you all too. I have managed to get up, feed the dogs and have a cup of tea without incident :biggrin:

Can I be a barmaid in the Fugee Arms please. Many years ago I used to work as a barmaid and I was very good and I promise not to drink the profits, Dex and Fleur willl do a disco and karaoke on Saturday nights :D

:unsure: Do you think this...

Pallus2.jpg

is where Garfield's creator got inspiration for...

nermalsays.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :wub:

Morning :flowers:

I'm "hot desking" at my old local office today cos it's nearer to get to without a car. Have a few local visits lined up as well and lots of other work to keep me going. On the plus side I can walk home at lunchtime. :)