UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just sobbed my way through the end of Eastenders :mecry: and am now going to make dinner and "cheer myself up" with The Mentalist at 9.

It was very sad (I know they are only actors really :rolleyes: ) but I did cry......quite a lot !! :laugh:

Isn't it funny what people are allergic to (re.Wendy and her Calamari) my brother is allergic to Chrysanthemums !!! He was in hospital when they found out . They wondered why he was ill during the day and gei better at night,till they figured out that it coincided with them taking all the flowers out of the ward every evening!! I am allergic to onions. Its amazing just how many prepared foods have onions in,its very hard to go out for a meal unless I stick to steaks. x

It was very sad (I know they are only actors really :rolleyes: ) but I did cry......quite a lot !! :laugh:

Isn't it funny what people are allergic to (re.Wendy and her Calamari) my brother is allergic to Chrysanthemums !!! He was in hospital when they found out . They wondered why he was ill during the day and gei better at night,till they figured out that it coincided with them taking all the flowers out of the ward every evening!! I am allergic to onions. Its amazing just how many prepared foods have onions in,its very hard to go out for a meal unless I stick to steaks. x

I had a work colleague who was allergic to dairy food. She stuck to steaks when eating out but did collapse unconscious at the table on one occasion. It turned out that butter had been used in the dish.

Great news about the job, muckychook :)

I have done about 6 hrs non-stop cleaning and tidying today. This of course had nothing to do with the landlords' agent doing an inspection at 5 pm :D Anyway, all was well but now my arms ache and I have hiccups. Excessive housework causes hiccups. It makes you very hungry so you eat too fast.

Better get some sleep :sleep:

I have just sobbed my way through the end of Eastenders :mecry: and am now going to make dinner and "cheer myself up" with The Mentalist at 9.
I found myself crying at Eastenders too. Harrowing stuff. I can normally take or leave it.

Glad it's not just me then, I was blubbing my eyes out :mecry: :rolleyes:

Morning :tired:

Thank feck it's Friday and I am car hunting this weekend :pinkie:

Morning :)

Congrats on the job Sarah :flowers:

I shall shortly be chopping a cats legs off if they continue to attempt to dig to Australia in the litter tray,I suspect Jemima is the culprit.

Thanks to my antibiotics I now have the most delightful case of oral thrush with huge white blister spots on my tongue,I feel a right manky old cow :(

I shall shortly be chopping a cats legs off if they continue to attempt to dig to Australia in the litter tray,I suspect Jemima is the culprit.

Ah I remember the irritation of that noise well :angry: :rolleyes: :flowers: and :GroupHug: for the poorliness.

Melf - how is your Pickle doing? :wub:

Has anyone else read The Art Of Racing In The Rain? :unsure: I've only read the first few chapters but I love it already and was crying by the end of the first chapter :rolleyes: :blush:

Edited by dirtychicken

Thanks to my antibiotics I now have the most delightful case of oral thrush with huge white blister spots on my tongue,I feel a right manky old cow :(

:GroupHug: :flowers:

I don't watch Eastenders, but last night's episode was written by Simon Ashdown who is my mum's cousin :wink:

then tell your mum to tell him im suing for trauma :laugh:

:biglaugh: It was very well written but why did Danielle have to die? :sad02: That's the final nail in Ronnies coffin too, she'll never raise a smile again, the poor woman :rolleyes: I suspect between Phil and Jack that Archie will soon meet a sticky end.

I'm taking Lizzie for a much needed haircut in an hour, number 1 all over :biggrin:

Best of all, Alan goes away today until after Easter :partytime:

I'm taking Lizzie for a much needed haircut in an hour, number 1 all over :biggrin:

Best of all, Alan goes away today until after Easter :partytime:

Did you bite the bullet and bath her? :unsure: :laugh:

Wonderful Alan news :biggrin:

I can't cope with Larry Lamb playing nasty Archie in Eastenders :( because he is such a lovely man in Gavin and Stacey :biggrin: It's too confusing :wacko:

Morning :wavey:

Has anyone else read The Art Of Racing In The Rain? :unsure: I've only read the first few chapters but I love it already and was crying by the end of the first chapter :rolleyes: :blush:

My mum just finished it, and really enjoyed it.  My sister has it now, and I'm next in line for borrowing it.

I was up ridiculously early (for me) this morning as I forgot to put the bins out last night, and had to get up early enough to get them out before the bin men came.  I was woken up at 6.30 by the sound of the guy who comes round and moves all the bins into big piles, and had to dress super fast and get down there.  Managed it though :)  Am now rather  :tired: