UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

A fascinator

Its like a posh wendy band with sparkly bits on to tidy ones hair at Ascor or weddings. Very useful if you have very full or long hair because you cannot possiblly wear a formal hat with long hair.

Me.. Id just wear me riding hat .

Thanks I was wondering :flowers:

good luck for your scan :flowers:

I know what you mean about small businesses, I have had no work since October last year and sadly not much on the horizon for at least 6 months

fingers crossed something comes up for you soon

Sam :flowers:

Thanks Sam. :flowers:

Well Amy is riding in these colours images.jpg

sooo remember this

me.jpg

but had long hair then its now all been chopped off cos of wearing a helmet on the bike so I got this

LPIC1469.jpg

although not the best picture its an exact match and that is a fasinater

I loved that outfit on you. It looked fab :flowers:

Have fun with the Munchkins Mindy :flowers:

Am off to watch Corrie, Eastenders then Corrie, then Gordon on 4. :biggrin: Horlicks at 10 then bed me thinks.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Munchkins are on the train on their way to me :biggrin: I fear I may not be as :biggrin: after they've been here for 10 days :rolleyes: :laugh:

:biglaugh: Quite probably not, but is this not when the saying "glad to see them, glad to see them go" best applies? :wink:

Just going to have a little GRRRRRRRRRARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH moment :rolleyes: I am so frustrated with my neighbour that I go walking with! He is a very feisty terrier. Since we've been walking the boys together, he has become much more polite with other dogs and much calmer but, essentially, this is all down to him learning off of Bran and nothing to do with her. He is absolutely toy obsessed and not arsed about food at all. Does she carry a toy to get his attention? No. She carries a bag of cheese :rolleyes: She *still* cannot understand why I put Bran on lead if somebody approaches with an on lead dog. Her dog's recall is absolutely appalling. The only time he'll come back is if I call Bran and there are no other distractions, so he'll tag along. If there is another dog with a ball then he is gone and deaf. If he gets the other dog's ball then he will *not* come back and it ends up like a ridiculous Benny Hill scenario with everyone trying to grab the dog. I've wasted so much time trying to catch that bloody dog :angry: I refused to do it tonight. He completely and utterly blanked her once he'd nicked a ball and she looked at me helplessly to go fetch him. I called Bran over, put him on lead and sat down. She spent another 20 minutes chasing round the park after him and, at the end of the day, it would have made it so much worse if Bran and I had joined in the chase. The owner of the distraught dog who wanted his ball was getting angrier and angrier at her failure to control him. I've tried to explain to her so many times that she shouldn't be letting him off if there are other dogs around, or to put him on a long line, or to carry a squeaky ball with her to get his attention and she always agrees but then never follows it through! I feel really mean for not helping tonight but this has been going on for months and I just don't know what else I can do!

And now I'm going to have a calming glass of cider and some chocolate :wink:

:laughingsmiley: I know I shouldnt', but the 20 minute ball chase to the mental sound of the Benny Hill music makes me chortle. It sounds like he has her well trained to start a lovely game of chase...

Saffy foster is fast asleep after a looong walk. It was rather longer than I'd intended because on the way back she found a delightful pool of thick dark mud so we had to go back round via the lake for a wash....

Perl and Yama cats are completely ignoring her but the other four are still in Outrage Mode.

Evening. Have had a great day at work and am now pleased it's the weekend. The management might be a bunch of stress heads but they do remember to show appreciation at times when it counts. We had a larf today too.

Hope this wonderful weather continues through the next few days.

Kazz stop messing about and take it easy. Hope the scan goes well on Monday. Will be thinking of you. Hope things pick up for the business too. :GroupHug:

Lesley that outfit is stunning and the fascinator goes great with it. Enjoy the day and I hope Amy does well. :flowers:

Have a good weekend with the Munchkins Mindy.

Hope you get rid of the thrush quickly Jules. :GroupHug:

Hope your cold goes quickly Julia :GroupHug:

Hope Owl is feeling better today.

:GroupHug: to anyone else in need.

Have had a nice relaxing day up till now - last minute arrangements for transport run are being juggled about, and it looks as if I have to be on the road at silly o'clock. Oh well, hopefully it will be quiet then. My dodgy ankle hurts muchly as a result of excessive housework upstairs and downstairs yesterday. My next house has got to be a bungalow, stairs are the worst for it, much worse than dogwalking. Am as usual having pre-transport run wibbles and panics.

I am excited to see that Ashes to Ashes is back soon! :biggrin:

I hope Clives shnoz feels better now he has AB's. It must be sore. :GroupHug:

Crb, better for him (and you) to find out now that you have a child! :rolleyes:

Julia, :GroupHug: take it easy.

Alex :elefant: How exciting!

Kazz, you will be fine on Monday. :GroupHug: Good news about Ozzie and you getting your kitchen back.

Mindy, you may still be :biggrin: but it may be accompanied by sitting and rocking in the corner. :laugh:

Sarah, can you remind your neighbour about a toy for her dog before she leaves the house (and have a handy one in your pocket) if she cant one. If she sees the difference it makes she may take more notice. :wink:

Victoria, I missed about your foster doggy. Who and where details please along with pics :biggrin:

Michelle, I am so pleased that your job is working out for you after the long wait you had. :flowers:

I am really disappointed. I ordered some glucosamine for me and dogs that I thought was veggie. I went to take some and smelt fish. I looked at the bottle and it says it doesnt contain shellfish but does contain fish. :rolleyes: Oh well, good job Saffy likes the blackcurrant flavour :laugh:

I thought buying half price toilet rolls from sommerfield was rather exciting for my day, but wow, did I beat that!

I have just prized apart 15kg of part thawed chicken necks aanndd put 6 in each sandwich bag for the freezer! yeaaaa

note to self

make friends

go out

:laughingsmiley: I know I shouldnt', but the 20 minute ball chase to the mental sound of the Benny Hill music makes me chortle. It sounds like he has her well trained to start a lovely game of chase...

I think it's hearing the tune in my head whilst we're running after the little sod that makes me so much crosser :rolleyes: :laugh:

Phebe - please take big care of you and don't panic about the run :GroupHug: You are such an experienced transporter that you really must have tackled every possible situation and survived it already :flowers:

Sarah, can you remind your neighbour about a toy for her dog before she leaves the house (and have a handy one in your pocket) if she cant one. If she sees the difference it makes she may take more notice. :wink:

Been there, done that :rolleyes: He's killed all of his own squeaky toys and they've not been replaced because "he only kills them" and I've given her several of Bran's squeaky tennis balls with strict instructions to not let him have them at home and only keep them for walks. Guess what happened? :rolleyes:

I thought buying half price toilet rolls from sommerfield was rather exciting for my day, but wow, did I beat that!

I have just prized apart 15kg of part thawed chicken necks aanndd put 6 in each sandwich bag for the freezer! yeaaaa

note to self

make friends

go out

:biglaugh: This wins my personal Post of the Day award. Well done, Alicia :biglaugh:

note to self

make friends

go out

:laugh:

Andrea, do you know yet if you're coming walkies on Sunday? :unsure:

Yes, I will see you Sunday. :biggrin:

Am now going to eat fresh bread and watch Gordon Ramsay. :biggrin:

A lady I work with has bad eczema on the backs of her legs, she put a lot of E45 cream on it and sat on the toilet for a wee, flew off onto the floor and hit her head and ended up in hospital with concussion :laugh: ( I know I should't laugh but I know she is fine and is laughing herself

Edited by elricc

Evening :flowers: Sorry I haven't caught up so :GroupHug: :flowers: to all who need them. I have been poorly again this week but I'm hoping it's IBS kicking in because of the stressy situations at the moment, not anything worse. I'm hoping to be well enough to go on the Cotswold walk on Sunday. Off to catch up on the other threads.