UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

I forgot my not so R or MF :pinkie: I have a job :blink: I wasn't looking for a job. But I have a job. And it's a job that I can start with just doing a few hours a week and build up to full-time as the kids get older. The starting work is exactly the sort of repetitive spreadsheet input type stuff that I like doing anyway. And it's working with one of my bestest friends. And I get a spanky new laptop and a very cool GPhone all of my own :biggrin: There is actually a point in my future now when I may be able to come off of benefits (because my bestest friend can guarantee to get me a salary high enough to cover my rent, bills, etc) and buy my own house :mecry: :partytime: I never ever thought that it would happen :biggrin:

Congratulations :flowers: sounds a fantastic job and wonderful that it gives you new opinions re housing

Missus Yantan I forgot to send you a :GroupHug: for George and I hope his hippo impression is a good sign that there are no more fits coming

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot my not so R or MF :pinkie: I have a job :blink: I wasn't looking for a job. But I have a job. And it's a job that I can start with just doing a few hours a week and build up to full-time as the kids get older. The starting work is exactly the sort of repetitive spreadsheet input type stuff that I like doing anyway. And it's working with one of my bestest friends. And I get a spanky new laptop and a very cool GPhone all of my own :biggrin: There is actually a point in my future now when I may be able to come off of benefits (because my bestest friend can guarantee to get me a salary high enough to cover my rent, bills, etc) and buy my own house :mecry: :partytime: I never ever thought that it would happen :biggrin:

I conveniently "forgot" that part of the deal :D

woo well done! xxxx

Just been talking to my mum. she's had to go out and root around in the wheelie bin. A small package came today in the post which is a secret for my dad's birthday but the postman was late and my dad was there when my mum answered the door. Being nosey, my dad asked what it was so my mum said, "oh nothing interested, just junk" and chucked it in the bin in the kitchen. Not long after my dad emptied the kitchen bin into the wheelie bin :ohmy: :rolleyes: :laugh: Thankfully the package was still near the top of the bin and she didn't have to search too far to get it back

:flowers:

CONGRATULATIONS,that is great news. :flowers: x

Just noticed that Dogstar get funds from Moonpig so thought I'd be organised and sort out a couple of cards!! Hope you get the comission!!

...and as for Sirius...well he is sooooooooooooo cheeky....and I forgot to measure him before posting him...so sorry to those waiting on me for his measurements...

where is Sirius meant to be now ( how crap am I at this job ) is he with Yantan ?

He's here - he arrived today, taken in by my a neighbour and handed to me not an hour ago. He's having a little rest as he will be working his little socks off next week bless him. Ruby is a hard task master

Missus Yantan I forgot to send you a :GroupHug: for George and I hope his hippo impression is a good sign that there are no more fits coming

Thank you :flowers: He is currently being very persistent about trying to get me to open the treat cupboard. He tells anyone who will listen to him that he hasn't had a square meal in a fortnight and is wasting away. A lot of people fall for it but not me!

Well done Mucky Duck :flowers: :biggrin:

:GroupHug: George

:GroupHug: Georgia

Well done Sarah :flowers:

Ooops at MummyBert :laughingsmiley:

I just had a little adventure. Not feeling great today, so my mum took my dogs out for me. When she dropped them back, I gave her a letter to post. I then realized that I hadn't put a stamp on it, so ran out to catch her before she drove off. All was well til I turned round and realised I'd managed to lock myself out :ohno02: Luckily, I'd left the bedroom window open, and my neighbours were in and had a ladder, and I fit in through the window. The dogs reactions were quite funny - Sophie had gone up to sleep on the bed by the time I made it back in, and seemed to think it fairly normal for me to come in through the window - all I got was a half opened eye. Sky was still standing at the front door, waiting for me to come back in. He was rather shocked when I came up behind him :laughingsmiley:

Congratulations :)

How beautifully and dramatically expressed. We can just feel your happiness, Well done

How do :wavey:

I am not here, I am making veg pie down in the kitchen.

Congrats on the job Muckychuck, sounds perfect for you :elefant:

Clive's snoz is no better, in fact today it looks worse so tomorrow's booster appointment will instead be a nose inspection appointment. It's going all pink, and alternates between being really dry and a bit oozy. Do dogs get sunburn?

They can. A friend who has a white EBT has to put suncream on his nose and ears in the summer to stop his skin burning :wink:

Yes, I thought it was more white or light dogs that got it. It's probably not what Clive's problem is as he's black and has a black snoz. I'm trying not to scare myself silly about what it could be, it's probably just a scrape. I hope. Though the loss of pigmentation is spreading.

I'm also kicking myself because they are overdue on their vaccs, which is why they are going to the vets tomorrow, so if it is something more serious, I don't want him having them done at the same time just in case, as I'm very suspicious of the risks of vaccs. More delay.

Don't like my boy being out of health :mecry:

I am likng this but its just in the wrong place

house at Star

It too far away from my family :mecry:

Crikey o Riley! I'd LOVE that place :wub:

Got a bit confused reading the names of the bedrooms though, kept thinking how come they have bedrooms in different counties...... :wacko: Think I'm not on form today :laugh: