UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

Afternoon. Have had a good day at work and got loads done. I'm thinking it would be good if the boss was to go away for a few days every week :laugh:

Beautiful day again. I'm off out in a bit to cut back some more Ivy and other shrubs that have got out of hand. The Viz are playing in the garden and Scoobs is having 40 winks after an excitable walk that consisted of lots of ducks but none that he got near to.

Hope George doesn't have any more fits :GroupHug:

:laugh: at wendyberts mum.

Glad you got back in Sophie.

Sarah - I am so pleased you have what sounds like the perfect job. :)

Lesley - thank you so much. Hope it goes well and you enjoy yourself. :flowers:

:GroupHug: to anyone in need of one today.

I'm off out to cut back more of the Ivy and other shrubs which have tried to pinch my garden from me.

Huge :GroupHug: to Georgia. It's a horrible thing for a little person to have to live with.

Edited by Jacobean

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at the barn and thought 'oooooo I wonder how many chickens could fit into that?' :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :rolleyes: :laugh:

Abby, sometimes the colour changing is ok :unsure: I know some Labradors start off with very pink noses but as they get older, they go darker and end up being brown :wink:

I have just ordered one of these for the honeysuckle in my garden :wub:

Ooh my parents have got something similar to this

Opps a daisy :laugh:

My local vets have just rung me to see if I will promote the charity I belong to at their rescue day on the 15th May as they want small local rescues to be there

Soooooooooo

Oldies Club you are having a stand at the vets, which is joined on to Tesco on Friday 15th May :laugh: I am quite happy to go with my pasting table and display board with posters and flyers, and of course Perry Pug who himself was, or at least was going to be an oldies club dog before I stole him :laugh:

Guess I better ring you and get organised :laugh:

Brilliant thank you :flowers:

I forgot my not so R or MF :pinkie: I have a job :blink: I wasn't looking for a job. But I have a job.

Congratulations :partytime:

Cant wait to go home and take my lenses out, eyes are really dry today. :whaa:

He's here - he arrived today, taken in by my a neighbour and handed to me not an hour ago. He's having a little rest as he will be working his little socks off next week bless him. Ruby is a hard task master

I think some hard work will do him the world of good you know :ninja:

Thank you :flowers: He is currently being very persistent about trying to get me to open the treat cupboard. He tells anyone who will listen to him that he hasn't had a square meal in a fortnight and is wasting away. A lot of people fall for it but not me!

a hungry tummy is a very good sign indeed :biggrin:

Hubby thinks we only have a few animals the others are all carefully matched to the house and blend in quite nicely. :laugh:

:biglaugh: I've often thought the same, we have two identical white chickens and two fairly similar ginger ones and I've wondered if I had another white and another ginger if he'd notice :laugh:

At Cats Protection we once had a phonecall from somebody who wanted us to take their cat because it no longer matched their decor :wacko:

Hubby thinks we only have a few animals the others are all carefully matched to the house and blend in quite nicely. :laugh:

:laugh:

One of my sisters has a friend who owns a lot of horses. At the pub one night I asked her just how many she had. She looked round to see where her husband was and whispered "15 but he doesn't know. He thinks it's 10. I just keep them moving them to different fields and never let him see them all gathered together".