UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mum just finished it, and really enjoyed it.  My sister has it now, and I'm next in line for borrowing it.

I was up ridiculously early (for me) this morning as I forgot to put the bins out last night, and had to get up early enough to get them out before the bin men came.  I was woken up at 6.30 by the sound of the guy who comes round and moves all the bins into big piles, and had to dress super fast and get down there.  Managed it though :)  Am now rather  :tired:

It's a lovely book :flowers:

I did exactly the same thing this morning! I'd remembered to put the bin out last night but forgot the recycling :rolleyes:

Ermmm. Isn't it about time that we had some new Sky pics? :unsure:

No I haven't bathed her but I'm going to leave a generous tip at the groomers :biglaugh: They'll certainly earn their money with grumpy old mare this morning :laugh:

Send her in with an empty bottle, she'll be fine :laugh:

Hello :wavey:

I've been trying to keep up reading here but haven't felt like posting until today.

I've had a lovely late breakfast of pancakes with maple syrup and now feel ready to take on anything

or just sleeping!

Congrats Sarah on the new job - such fantastic news, I'm so happy for you :biggrin:

:GroupHug: for Georgia, George, Clive and poorly and unhappy Katsinc and anybody else who needs it

RMF - I'm allergic to kiwi fruit! It's quite random but easily avoided!

Clive probably has rhinitis, his poor little snoz is snotty and swollen :mecry:

He's on antibiotics to see if that will clear it up, and if not then its swabs and more to see what's causing it. No vaccs booster for him today. My little man :sad02: :wub:

Oh, and he's officially a podger (which I knew anyway) so is also on a diet (which he was anyway) :blush02:

Morning :wavey:

Hope Clive's nose is ok :flowers:

My baby is 15 month's old today :wub: Where's that time gone.

Have things to do, money to save/make, so I am trying not to loiter on forums too much today. Have a good day folks :flowers:

(I'll probably be back in half an hour :rolleyes: ).

Morning Fugees, and :GroupHug: to all in need, especially Kats inc with poorly mouf - ouch!

Today is warm and foggy. Polly did 2 circuits of the park and beetled off in the wrong direction up a very steep slope to make me run after her and get laffed at by my rood mates :rolleyes: She kept checking to see that I was following - and then finding another gear each time I got close. In the end I reached in front of her with my hiking pole and stopped her. Wispa did an hour and a half running, racing and wrestling. They are both out for the count. I am doing as little as poss today, having O'ded on housework yesterday and with a transport run tomorrow by the look of it.

Oh poor Clive :GroupHug:

People never cease to amaze me. When I went out this morning to put the boys in the car to take them to a nice quiet walk I found that one of my neighbours across the street had parked one of their 2 cars right up to my front bumper - literally! I would have been hard pressed to pass a piece of paper betweeen the bumpers. I had about 2 foot at the back and despite the power steering it was quite a job to manoeuvre my Volvo estate out. I wouldn't care but both the husband and wife are notorious amongst the other neighbours for taking up 2 car spaces with one car such are the gaps they normally leave :rolleyes:

When I came back their car was still there and the neighbour was outside doing something to his garden wall so making a joke out of it I laughingly said "hey Paul next time you park in front of me like that leave me a tin opener so I can get out will ya". He mumbled something and just went back to what he was doing, so I had to squeeze my car back in and it hurt my bloody sore shoulder with all the wheel shifting. Now if that had been me I would have immediatley moved the offending car forward. Jeez, some people :eh:

And to cap it all the silly season will be starting this weekend with the arrival of 3679589196739167921534 tourists for the Easter fortnight. Aaaaaaargh :crying: