UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky was still standing at the front door, waiting for me to come back in. He was rather shocked when I came up behind him

:laugh: I love Sky - have I told you that? :wub:

Luffly house, Missus Rotts :flowers:

:GroupHug: for Clive and his worried mum :flowers:

mum021.jpg

003.jpg

Gorgeously co-ordinated pets :wub:

One of my sisters has a friend who owns a lot of horses. At the pub one night I asked her just how many she had. She looked round to see where her husband was and whispered "15 but he doesn't know. He thinks it's 10. I just keep them moving them to different fields and never let him see them all gathered together".

:biglaugh:

Georgia is happy. Her beloved Daddy is home from work early so he's gone to the park with her while I cook dinner. Barely a smile from her all day but he's just carried her up the road and she's grinning from ear to ear

Wonderful news :wub:

I'm still hiding :ph34r_anim:

What have you done? :unsure:

does anyone know where i can get green dogs from as my suite is green. :laugh:

No idea about green dogs, but I do have some spare green dye :wink:

:GroupHug: Jules. I keep thinking of you when I go into our local Tesco because there's a specific silly card that reminds me of you. I've been trying to find a pic of it online but can't find it, so could you please PM me your address and I'll just get it and send it to you? :biggrin:

I forgot my not so R or MF :pinkie: I have a job :blink: I wasn't looking for a job. But I have a job. And it's a job that I can start with just doing a few hours a week and build up to full-time as the kids get older. The starting work is exactly the sort of repetitive spreadsheet input type stuff that I like doing anyway. And it's working with one of my bestest friends. And I get a spanky new laptop and a very cool GPhone all of my own :biggrin: There is actually a point in my future now when I may be able to come off of benefits (because my bestest friend can guarantee to get me a salary high enough to cover my rent, bills, etc) and buy my own house :mecry: :partytime: I never ever thought that it would happen :biggrin:

I am so pleased for you! :partytime:

Clive's snoz is no better, in fact today it looks worse so tomorrow's booster appointment will instead be a nose inspection appointment. It's going all pink, and alternates between being really dry and a bit oozy. Do dogs get sunburn?

:GroupHug: for Clive.

Jules :GroupHug:

Gentle :GroupHug: for Georgia.

Have fun Mindy :wub:

Next doors now have a new front door. It looks like an internal plywood door. :rolleyes: It is hideous and makes the house look even worse. :( I hope the HA come and look at the state of the house since she took it over. I have just got back from dog walking and dont get paid until tomorrow so am going to scrape the bottom of the fridge/freezer for tea. Roll on tomorrows Tesco delivery. :laugh:

Thank you for all the congrats too :flowers: I am sooooooooo excited :pinkie: My laptop and phone aren't arriving until next week, but, as expected, I got a phone call when I was halfway to Swindon this morning asking me to do "just a little favour" :rolleyes: I give it a matter of weeks until I am essentially working full time hours from home :laugh:

Orca the Porker is changing colour :wacko: Seriously. You know the old story about looking after someone's goldfish while they're away and it dies and you have to buy an almost exact replacement? Fi is not going to believe that the ickle, nice, milk chocolate coloured, blue eyed, squat little chubster is really this tall, dark chocolate, green eyed, vicious, humping demon :laugh: Hence why I am taking so many photos :wink:

OrcaColours.jpg

OrcaColours2.jpg

I have been trying to take photo's of nooo shooz I bought earlier to send to Sarah_H to get her considered opinion as to their suitability for our night out in 2 weeks time. Its harder than I realised taking photo's of one's own feet in nooo shooz :wacko: :laugh:

I have been trying to take photo's of nooo shooz I bought earlier to send to Sarah_H to get her considered opinion as to their suitability for our night out in 2 weeks time. Its harder than I realised taking photo's of one's own feet in nooo shooz :wacko: :laugh:

Do you not have a delay on your camera? Focus on shoes then put your feet in still in place then to take pic :laugh:

I am waiting for indian take away to arrive. OH announced he had some dosh in his wallet! :laugh:

I didnt see Eastenders as I dont usually watch it but am now intrigued

Edited by safneo

Do you not have a delay on your camera? Focus on shoes then put your feet in still in place then to take pic :laugh:

Oooh, I didn't think of that :rolleyes: Not that I know how to work the delay doodah :laugh:

RMF: Wiggle was in a very silly boingy mood earlier but he's worn himself out and having a twitchy dream :wub:

What have you done Barbara? hmmmmm

Not me! There's trouble brewing in the family and poop will hit the fan very soon. I've bailed this side of the family out before but I'm not doing it again so I'm keeping my head down.

Shhhh! You haven't seen me!

I forgot my not so R or MF :pinkie: I have a job :blink: I wasn't looking for a job. But I have a job. And it's a job that I can start with just doing a few hours a week and build up to full-time as the kids get older. The starting work is exactly the sort of repetitive spreadsheet input type stuff that I like doing anyway. And it's working with one of my bestest friends. And I get a spanky new laptop and a very cool GPhone all of my own :biggrin: There is actually a point in my future now when I may be able to come off of benefits (because my bestest friend can guarantee to get me a salary high enough to cover my rent, bills, etc) and buy my own house :mecry: :partytime: I never ever thought that it would happen :biggrin:

I conveniently "forgot" that part of the deal :D

Fantastic news :)