• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It not as if i was after dragging him down the aisle or something,a bit of

shagging

fun would have been nice though

:laugh: What a plank :wacko:

I am full of cold :rolleyes: OH has just come in here to ask if I am ok. I am eating a tuna butty and watching Loose Women with my laptop on my knee and a box of tissues and magazines and a cat at the side of me, it is not a bad life.

I have put some washing in to make me feel less lazy

That sounds like a tragic way to spend an afternoon, Julia :laugh: :GroupHug: for being germy though :flowers:

Are you going anywhere near new cars soon, Alex? :unsure:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Verity

I have had a luffly day with Lovely Loobie :wub: and very poorly Kallan :( :wink: I am now having peace and quiet as Jacob and Tom have headed off to the woods to practise some survival skills :unsure: and Sophie is heading off to my mum's to stay overnight :biggrin:

*sigh* my mum won't give me my birth certificate so I can renew my passport. Any ideas if I can get copies? I know where I was born but not the name of the hospital x

Cheryl - I have never known what hospital I was born in, are you sure it's needed? I last renewed mine in 2006 and I certainly didn't need that info then :unsure:

If it asks for place of birth I always just state the town (as that is all I know).

I do need it unfortunately as I changed my surname so they need to see my original name :wink:

OH has changed his surname but got a copy of his birth certificate without knowing the hospital where he was born. It was a while ago and maybe things have changed.

:wavey:

Haven't read back as been pretty busy for the last couple of days.

:partytime: :partytime:

I did notice Sarah has a job though so congrats :flowers:

:GroupHug: For poorly peeps

I used to have to crate Ozzy of a night, well fab news, for the past few nights we haven't crated him. No more chewed phones, etc I am proud of him, :wub: it means I have half of my kitchen back now :laugh:

Had a lovely walk today over the Abbey Stadium, then came back and mowed the lawn and pottered in the garden. Having a rest now.

I have my scan on Monday so wibbling a little about that, but besides that everything her is pretty rosy apart from the work situation. We are struggling as a company to get work so it looks like we may need to go cards in soon :(

Mind you everyone is in the same boat with small companies at the moment I think.

End of essay :rolleyes:

Good luck!! Dare I ask what Fastinater is :ohmy: :unsure:

A fascinator

Its like a posh wendy band with sparkly bits on to tidy ones hair at Ascor or weddings. Very useful if you have very full or long hair because you cannot possiblly wear a formal hat with long hair.

Me.. Id just wear me riding hat .

Edited by Trallwm farm

Its a beautiful day here and I am feeling good. I have just got back from a lovely chinese meal with a friend. We had a good natter and I got chatted up by a tall and nearly handsome fella...................no,he did not have a guide dog with him ! :laugh:

I have emptied out my penny jar and counted all the money and it comes to just over £207 so I am going to take it down to Sainsburys and use their machine,much easier than sorting it all out into a million different bags for the bank.x

*sigh* my mum won't give me my birth certificate so I can renew my passport. Any ideas if I can get copies? I know where I was born but not the name of the hospital x

Cheryl - I have never known what hospital I was born in, are you sure it's needed? I last renewed mine in 2006 and I certainly didn't need that info then :unsure:

If it asks for place of birth I always just state the town (as that is all I know).

I do need it unfortunately as I changed my surname so they need to see my original name :wink:

I am pretty sure Terri is right and you don't need hospital details , you need your name , date of birth and place of birth ( town or district ) and parents names , if your name has been legally changed they can still back track to your original birth certificate

its very easy online, I had all of Aislings re issued as I lost all the originals in a house move and it took under 2 weeks from start to finish

I've just put my crate in the car as I'm off to an agility show this weekend and it fits in the boot of my lovely mondeo (just!) compared to squeezing into my old car and having to have the seats down. I luffs my mondeo!

Cheryl - if you are renewing your passport do you even need your birth certificate? Don't you just send your old one and the pics? I'm sure that's what I did 2/3 years ago?

Edited by billydog