UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

I have my scan on Monday so wibbling a little about that, but besides that everything her is pretty rosy apart from the work situation. We are struggling as a company to get work so it looks like we may need to go cards in soon :(

Mind you everyone is in the same boat with small companies at the moment I think.

good luck for your scan :flowers:

I know what you mean about small businesses, I have had no work since October last year and sadly not much on the horizon for at least 6 months

fingers crossed something comes up for you soon

Sam :flowers:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked OH to put a new bolt on one of the ladies toilet doors.

So far he has spent over an hour fiddling with it, the door is completely off its hinges and the power screwdriver has had to go for a rest on its battery charger :bigeyed:

Tis a beeyotiful day here, just back from walking the hounds, and reluctant to get me to my gloomy kitchen :rolleyes:

Did he pm you and ask you to do him a favour yesterday as well? :laugh:

No but I could tell you some stories about when the Cambridge and Oxford rugby teams came on tour to Tokyo many moons ago, one of those was Rob Andrew and Huw Davies.

Do you mean an Alice band? :unsure:

Yes I do. It always pays to ask.

Its somewhere on www.rucku.com but I don't know where, probably have to register to see it. Will sent the link to me too, Winterbottom, Guscott, Brian Moore and Rob Andrew are in the photo too.

Are you sure the spellings right on that Nettie ?

Well Amy is riding in these colours images.jpg

sooo remember this

me.jpg

but had long hair then its now all been chopped off cos of wearing a helmet on the bike so I got this

LPIC1469.jpg

although not the best picture its an exact match :partytime: and that is a fasinater

but you didn't show them the green face paint!!!

Well Amy is riding in these colours images.jpg

sooo remember this

me.jpg

but had long hair then its now all been chopped off cos of wearing a helmet on the bike so I got this

LPIC1469.jpg

although not the best picture its an exact match :partytime: and that is a fasinater

Ooohhh, that's lovely :flowers: I had a black fascinator for a wedding and was really pleased with it.