UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Fab Finagling

merledogs

Glad Suzeanna is home :)

I think Dakota looks like a small staffie Griff :flowers: But at the end of the day, staffie or staffie x, her personality will still be different to Diez as she is her own little character. I would love another schnauzer one day, but would probably get a different colour, just so I wouldn't compare it to Ted :)

Mad busy day today. No brews or anything provided at the practice I was at today, so had a banging headache by the end of the day :angry: Am going to take a bottle of water next time I work at a Boots - they aren't nearly as hospitable as specsavers to work in. The first thing you get offered at speccies is a brew :laugh:

Day off tomorrow - not sure what I'm going to do. I have some ironing to do, so might attack that :unsure:

Moaning :tired:

Glad suzeanna is safely through the day :flowers:

Griff I can see something else in her, but it's all 100% gorjuss so who cares? :flowers:

I dreamed about Max last night and woke up in tears. Then I realised it's a year tomorrow since I lost him :mecry: I always used to tell him he was going to break my heart one day and he has.

Glad to hear Suzeanna is o.k

Jazz, i try to ask people not to let her jump up but because she is small they say it's o.k.... she just gets so excited around people. I tell her down and sit but she is just too pleased to see people

Gooster, i agree no 2 dogs are ever the same and she is a completely different colour and a completely different character

Merledogs, i am sorry to hear you had such a awful dream

busy day today, i am going to try and get hold of my gp beings as my consultant hasn't called me back

Dex cat had a good night and his wound is intact... he has internal stitches and surgical glue and apparently the lump i had found was actually quite large and was very near to his jugular vein so it was a very good job we got it out! i just need to find about £300 for when the vet gets paid off petplan

hugs hun. I cry for trudy every day, we love them that much xxxxx

if a yorkie had come along I would have had it, but im glad jerry lee is so different in looks, but shes got some of trudys traits, she was definately sent by her lol ill have another yorkie though

glad your home suzanna, that bits over now xxxx

i have been to town and done the bits i needed to do, just bought the dogs some new balls from the poundland.... they are fab, they are kind of squishy rubber with nobbles on and dakota is having a blast Lol, my dad is giggling his head of at her.

rang for my consultant.......again, apparently he has got the message and the secretary will try to get an answer out of him today?? WTF, i have called for my GP and the receptionist says if i don't hear back i am to call and they will fit me in as a emergency this afternoon, i should just double the steroids again myself and if he doesn't like it tough sh*t.... i get told oh any concerns call and i get no response.

:GroupHug: :grouphug: Alex

Keeping everything crossed your consultant phones you today Griff :flowers:

I was looking through my Mexico holiday pics last night, I really really want to go back there. I think Thomson are taking the hotel off sale for next year, so if I want to go back, it's going to have to be this year :unsure: I need to find a willing volunteer to come with me though (who I'm not going to want to kill), as if I go on my own it's £400 more expensive than it would be to take someone with me. Also, if I go on my own I have to fly from Birmingham or Glasgow, whereas if I take someone with me, I can go from Manchester :unsure: :rolleyes:

Doing this on my phone so excuse mistakes! I nearly had to stay in as theoxygen levels in my blood were too low but I did some deep breathing while nurse wasn't looking and they went up! Bad nights sleep so very tired today and sore, but have a hot and cold running husband at home today have an appointment in two weeks for results and district nurse later. I hope all poorly people and pets soon improve and Griffs consultant gets boils on his bum!

Alex :GroupHug:

I hope you get your Mexico trip sorted Jayne and find a decent traveling companion :flowers: Could you book the hotel direct as well as your flights? You might get a cheaper deal still or at least get more suitable travel arrangements.

Oooh hello Suzeanne who has just posted whilst I am writing this. Good to hear from you in person :flowers: Take things nice and easy today.

Griff I do hope you get sorted soon :flowers: