UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Fab Finagling

merledogs

Jazz, glad your scan was clear

Yantan... you naughty girl Lol

Well, Dakota has had a little bite of her lead today but that was it, she has met a lovely staffy and was quite nice with her although i am sure she would love for the dog to beat her up just like laney and her mate gaius do. The lead biting is worst at training and i am sure most of it is boredom/frustration and wanting to show me up, i think she would like to be off the lead and just have a mad play session with the others and that would be her dead chuffed. i really need to try and get up to the park so she can meet other dogs but that is 2 buses away and i am really not feeling brilliant at the moment so that might need to wait a bit

Edited by griff

Hope you are ok Marion and :laugh: at your cinema exploits :)

Hope you got to speak to your consultant Griff :flowers:

Glad your scan was ok Jazz :)

Evil abs class wasn't too bad today, there were a lot of newbies in the class, so he didn't push us too hard (except for putting a 4kg weight on my back for the 2 min plank, but he does that most weeks anyway :rolleyes: )

Going to get my nails and eyebrows done now, am hoping my nails last a bit longer than my current ones have. My nails never break, but a couple of them have chipped and split over the last couple of weeks :unsure:

i used to get my eyebrows threaded..... the woman completely messed them up so i have gone back to waxing

no call from my consultant...so another day of pain..... hopefully he will call tomorrow

just spoke to the lady who does the dog classes and she was happy for me to go along and i can just try what i want...that is great and takes a lot of pressure off me ! then i spoke to my tattooist..... he will ink me with diesels ashes..... this means we will always be together wherever i go.... i am that happy i could cry, just got to book in and explain what i want and where.

i have decided, kotas weird, she has just eaten all her lunch...from kongs and is now eating kibble out of busy buddies!!!! food in a bowl/on a tray and she is uninterested

Glad the scan was clear Jazz.

You made me laugh Marion, now why didn't I ever think of that!!!

Why is nice wallpaper so hard to find?! Need some for our hallway but I don't seem to be able to find much and our local homebase just seems to have clearance stuff, extortionate stuff or padded stuff!! I have got some samples from next, but 3 of the 4 seem to have a glitter effect...

Edited by murtle

Murtle, i got our bathroom wallpaper from here

http://wallpapercentral.co.uk/wallpaper/

they have special offers on and sometimes you can find the same wallpaper as in the shops but cheaper... you can also get samples i believe

also, look at wilko

http://www.wilko.com/wallpaper+paste/wallpaper/icat/wallpaper

you can order online if you don't have a local store and they have a sale on at the moment too

It's not good enough that your consultant hasn't been in touch Griff, keep on at him! I hope you soon get some pain relief. I didn't realise you could be inked with ashes, I know you can have them made into jewellery. At least Kota is using her kong, mine looked at it and then at me as if to say what?? what????? and walked off and ignored it after that.

Apparently he doesn't go to the hospital on a tuesday.... he does his private consultations on a tuesday, it's fine.... i don't mind, i will have a couple of pints (naughty me) and some painkillers at bed time and then i should get a couple of hours of kip.

I think it is a newish concept of having ashes tattooed into you, your body can possibly reject them but as i am immunosuppresants it shouldn't be too much of an issue, i love the idea of where ever i go diesel with be with me as i spent literally 13 years with her by my side, the only time i ever left her in 12 years was to go and stay in hospital..... when i moved she came with me and i haven't had a holiday since having dogs, i will no doubt end up a blubbering wreck on the day

Why is nice wallpaper so hard to find?! Need some for our hallway but I don't seem to be able to find much and our local homebase just seems to have clearance stuff, extortionate stuff or padded stuff!! I have got some samples from next, but 3 of the 4 seem to have a glitter effect...

Have you tried Laura Ashley? They've got some gorjuss wallpapers, just bought some for my bedroom.

• Like 1

as she probably won't be online later/tomorrow before leaving for hospital i would just like to say

Good Luck Suzeanna....... i will be thinking of you!!! hope all goes well and you will be home quickly

Another one who wishes you Good Luck and will be thinking of you tomorrow. I hope things aren't as bad as you think they will be.