UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Fab Finagling

merledogs

Have you tried ebay for the seat belt? I got fuel injectors for my car from what I assume to be a scrapie on ebay. £60 for three instead of £135 each courtesy of ford.

Alex, gorjuss George reminds me of this;

http://m.imgur.com/XDLnH1H

We have done a quick tidy as the house has viewings today, it will be nice to be able to go home soon.

Oh yeah Jayne, tell him to check his sweatiness facts.

http://sportsmedicine.about.com/cs/conditioning/a/aa052001a.htm

• Like 1

Jayne, tell that horrid bloke at the gym that just cos he's sore he got beat by a girl doesn't give him the right to spout crap at you... you don't want his opinions so he can keep them. your boss is a bit of a div...fancy changing the time and not saying anything, would serve her all right if you all just beggered off and done your own thing and din't show up to her new booking Lol

Glad george has put in a reappearance Merledogs

been to the drs and had to go from there to get a blood test...apparently i can't get ill on a friday as they don't know what to do with me! he wanted to send me to the hospital to see the on call consultant but i was verrrrry stubborn and said no, if they admit me there are no consultants until monday and i am seeing my chest fella on monday am so he will sort me out. he has put on the blood form that if my results come back as abnormal they have to call me on my mobile and then i have to go to A&E (like that will happen!) i got told off for increasing my medication but if there is no one helping me what am i meant to do?

Edited by griff

Thanks for the link Murtle - I shall quote that at him next time he has a go at me :biggrin: Usually I am rubbish at quick and witty comebacks (especially at 6.30am) but I have managed to put him in his place a couple of times now when he has said snidey things to me, which I was surprised at - usually I think of witty comebacks about half an hour later :laugh: :rolleyes:

Glad Baddie was a good boy when left alone :)

Am en route to town for this meal - I wish it was just the 3 of us going, but if the boss goes, she might pay - every cloud and that :ninja: