UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Fab Finagling

merledogs

Moaning :tired:

Good job I am WFHing today because my diverticulitis has flared up and I had an awful night's sleep.

Going to see some local kennels at some stage over the weekend and some in Chorley on Monday (half an hour away), where I have managed to arrange a meeting with a supplier.

Couldn't find anybody to take three dogs in for home boarding plus the costs were ridiculous. The kennels I am going to see are heated and small so it won't be too noisy for the dogs. The one in Chorley also has two kennels which can be opened up into one so all three dogs can go in together. They only charge £20 for 24 hours for all three and would only charge me two days. It means another hour or so on my journey to Wales which is the only downside as it'll take over 4 hours each way.

Edited by merledogs

well done Snow!

and well done Gooster...... bargains can't be resisted by me, however mine are normally dog or cat related Lol

Merledogs, hope you feel better soon and that you can get a good nights sleep soon... thinking of you today (((Hugs)))

i have been going to the same place that my family drinks since i was born, in all that time there has been 1 punch up, arrived last night for chris the new steward to tell us that during a game of dominoes of all things a woman had got up and poured a pint over some geezers head!!!! Lol shame i missed it i would have found that hilarious

dex is back at the vet this morning for his check up and i don't know if the results of the lump will be in or not..... hope it is benign

Great news Griff :flowers: They play dominoes mum and dad's local, and they can get really heated about it :laugh: :unsure:

I have had a patch of weird skin on my arm since Cuba and it doesn't seem to be going away. I just nipped to see the pharmacist at lunch and she reckons it's a fungal infection :rolleyes: I have some cream to use on my skin for a week and hopefully that will clear it up :unsure:

Lol, sounds like our place Gooster, the football was on and we wanted the tv on but with the sound down, this fella got up and turned the tv off.... he wasn't even from our club! one of the lads had had the jukebox on, put £2 in and got halfway through a song and it was demanded the jukebox be turned off.... he was offered a refund but he said it was fine and to put it in the legion lion which i thought was nice of him considering how people were behaving...... god help you if you stand there having a laugh with your mates, there are 3 rooms and all 3 end up with dominoes in them, they hardly drink anything we all do and they are the ones who are pandered too, i take no notice and carry on regardless

my new dehydrator for making dog treats has arrived, kotas new car harness has arrived and so have the new id tags, made a curry for my dinner and walked the dogs again and i am officially knackered

Edited by griff
  • Like 1

this is the one i bought

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Andrew-James-Food-Dehydrator-Machine-With-Thermostat-Control-/191037474204?pt=UK_HGKitchen_SmallApp_RL&hash=item2c7ab8859c

it is quite large, i am going to use it for doing liver and maybe chicken venison etc along with carrot

loads of people on dogpages were talking about them, if you google it dehydrator dogpages it should pop up

Meanwhile Wispa is hooked on the Ice Age series. She doesn't usually bother with DVDs or TV unless there are birds or dogs, but the interesting wildlife in Ice Age has caught her fancy. Probably hoping to find a mammoth in Sherwood, if we don't meet a sabre tooth first.

• Like 3

Dominoes sound scary! I used to have dominio rally which was where you set them all up to be knocked down!!

Wispa is so cute :-)

Morning Alex...

I am tired and have been grumpy for a while, I have realised it is hormonal...now to work out what to do!!