UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ornery Oration

merledogs

Snow is still giggling, and is about to make you all giggle too .... so there I was hair all curled in lovely blonde ringlets getting ready in our hotel room, wearing only a black bra, black knickers and knee high thick black pop socks and I dropped my earring so bent over to pick it up only to hear my darling husband exclaim ..... "omg don't do that you look just like Duncan Jones getting ready to scrum down...." following which he collapsed onto the bed in hysterics soooooo later during the reception with me allllll glammed up (fully dressed by this time) he decides to tell Nick & Vicky in between total hysterics from both of them Nick managed to gasp out "omg!! how are you even still alive??????" LOL my son knows me too well LOL

BTW for those who have no idea who Duncan Jones is ..... here is the back view http://www.welshrugb..._Ospreys_03.jpg and here is the front view http://www.welshrugb...V_Dragons53.jpg

• Like 1

:biglaugh: at Snow and hubby - glad you had a good time at the wedding.

Enjoy your last day of freedom Alex :flowers:

Hope Archie is a good boy today :)

I have a rare Monday off today - usually book work in, however we went to horse of the year show yesterday, as as we had tickets for the evening performance, I decided to have today off - good job really as I didn't get home till 1.30 this morning. I usually turn into a pumpkin at about 11pm, so 1.30 is definitely a late night for me :rolleyes:

(null)

Now steady on Alex! I'm glad you have sat down as you need to conserve your energy for tomorrow :)

Archie has met with the new DW and took to her straight away. She went off with him for their first walk and she took it easy with him choosing to go to the park and give him the chance to dash madly around as he likes to. She took a Chukit with her which was a wise move as that would immediately endear her to Archie. She then took him down to the river to have a splash around and a cool off as I had told her how he adores water. She handed him back to me with the words "he's amazing, such a good boy, he's a credit too you, I don't think I've ever had such a well trained and obedient dog before" :) :) (He behaves better for other people than he does for me - eye roll)

• Like 2

Evening. Have been for a quick run and out with Scoobs. Is getting fresher out there. Saw a Fox. Thought it was a cat at first then realised. Younger than the one I saw last year. Scoobs was so erm what was that he forgot to do anything about it lol

Pleased Archie's new DW is a goodun.

PMSL at Snow

Best of luck to the new girl tomorrow.

• Like 1

This evening I stood in a cowpat and sat on a thistle. Better than sitting on a cowpat but still not desirable. 2 separate lurchers now on the run on outskirts of Chesterfield, little blighters. All the foxes have left the area, don't blame them.

• Like 1

Good luck Alex. Hope today goes really well for you.

Ouch Owl, hope you haven't got prickly bits in your bum.

Welcome home Marge, glad you had a lovely holiday!

Love and hugs to all, including the giggling Snow :-)

Off to Exeter for the day...work again!

Mxxx

• Like 1