UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ornery Oration

merledogs

Not done anything eve - I suffer from dry eye which makes my eyes really sore sometimes. I've tried artificial tears and they haven't worked today, so am just about to try some Boric Acid solution to see if that can soothe them.

RMF : Today my new boss asked me if I would be okay managing the purchasing category for which my former employer is the incumbent supplier, so of course I said I would. That means I will be going back to my old office as a customer :lmaosmiley:

Edited by merledogs
  • Like 3

Feeling a lot better now - its weird and I cant really explain it but despite having lived here now for 6 weeks and despite changing furniture and colour schemes etc this has still felt like it was mums house not mine ..... gradually though its sinking in and I have been going round the house like this ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNiR5ZTb_MA

Yay another day completed...

OH is away at the moment so I am not bein spoilt with lifts to the train station but catching the bus...sadly in te evening our buses seem to reduce to one every half an hour, and te train gets in at the time the bus leaves...I go a taxi home tonight :-) wet an cold is not a good combination for sitting at a bus stop...

Lots to go and catch up on...hello to lots of people,!

Hope it's Beebee who has been found.

Alex, your old employer will have to be nice to you now you are a customer, how gratifying.

You can message someone on Facebook without having to become their friend. I have done it lots of times.

• Like 1

It wasnt Bebe :(

Went out to do rabbits earlier and found Thumper lying flat out in garden, hes a sick boy :( Hes currently in lounge lying down. Got some antibiotic into him and will have to get more tomorrow. Was late doing them and not been around much today, had parents evening at school tonight so feeling guilty as normally would have noticed much earlier.

You can message some people you aren't friends with, my account is set up so you can't. But if you aren't friends and you can message it generally goes into the mailbox marked as *others* not everyone checks that though....brought to by a Facebook need....who has deleted it off my phone so I can reclaim my life!

You can message someone on Facebook without having to become their friend. I have done it lots of times.

Hi Owl :waves:

I think it depends on the individuals Facebook privacy settings , sometime I can message a non facebook friend sometimes I can't

that said somedays I would struggle to count my legs so maybe I am not the best person to ask :unsure: