UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ornery Oration

merledogs

good news snow!

the scaffolders have left. the nice man who knocked, saw me on the zimmer, knew he had to unlock the back gate, but when he went, he didnt knock to let me know, so the back door was left open and the back gate unlocked!

bbaaddd move!

the bosses mobile number was on the letter, so gave him a ring and hes just come to do the gate and door. the heating is on and im thawing out. hes had a word with the men

• Like 1

Max has been to the vets for his check up and he is fine :wub: When we got back we had a chat with the neighbour in his front garden - Max suddenly decided he wanted a poo and almost did it on Dave's lovely lawn :blush: Thankfully I caught him in time and steered him to my lawn.

I'm not happy because I bought Stella lager instead of Stella Cidre and I bought 8 large cans. I don't like the lager so have tried shoving some Vimto in, but it's not floating my boat so will have to get lemonade tomorrow to make shandy.

I have been keeping in touch with ex colleagues this afternoon - I'm gobsmacked by how many people have left, including some at the top of the food chain. My colleague who sat next to me for 7 of my 8 years is looking for a new job but not having any luck. Fingers crossed he finds something soon.

happy birthday Houndzrus

congrats snow

congrats on getting the job....finally confirmed merledogs

Jazz, hope the workmen don't make the same mistake again!

owl good luck with finding the missing dog

sorry if i have missed anyone!

i am quite pleased, some of my treatment seems to have worked, chest bloke was lovely...he is sooooooo funny, saw him when i was in hospital, i think i have to go and see a kidney doctor and get biopsies done as i still keep getting blood in my urine, go for a ct scan for my lungs but that won't be until december, they keep picking up a problem with my pulse but none of the nurses seem to be saying anything about it, it is very erratic, one minute it will be 55 and the next it shoots up to 121 and above and then drops down to 80...... i don't know anything about pulse rates.....will ask my gp to explain on monday (he is going to love this appointment Lol) and then the downer.... i have put over a stone in weight on!! this is not good for my joints and it will have to come off sharpish

• Like 1