UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ornery Oration

merledogs

Morning, I'm off to Gloucester this morning to go sign this what ever it is that needs signing at my brothers solicitors, mil is coming with me and we are going to make a "day of it" by coming back via Labels in Ross On Wye.

On tenterhooks a bit as Nick rang me last night to say Vickys sister was being induced a week early as her blood pressure had sky rocketed, Vicky is her labour partner along with her husband so she'll be rushing off to delivery as soon as labour starts.

Just had a parcel arrive - a ay or so ago I saw a "bargain" on MSE for a Fluffling (like a Furby on steroids) normally £19.99 but only £1 with £3.50 postage now I have no one who would normally want one but the reviews on Amazon made me laugh about the noises it makes being totally unsuitable for kids so I was intrigued and figured I'd give it to Vicky as a stocking filler half expecting they'd say it was a misprice and cancel the order. Anyway its arrived ... not sure about the noises beng like an orgasm as the reviews claimed but the noises and the jiggling combined are enough to terrify any small child and I suspect Bruno will try and kill it, Nog ran out the room when it started LOL Could turn out to be a hilarious Xmas pressie.

The man from V said .......

YES!!!!!

:partytime: :pinkie: :partytime: :pinkie: :partytime: :pinkie:

I start on 8th October.

Apparently the delay has been because my previous employer has not responded to the request for confirmation of my employment :mad: but he has been given special dispensation from the head of HR to go ahead without it.

Edited by merledogs
  • Like 5

Great news Alex! I'm chuffed for you :)

Alicia one of the nurses at my medical practice prescribed medication for me last week. I wonder if they have to have extra qualifications to be able to do that? Probably!

I had a migraine for much of yesterday but feeling OK today, just a little washed out.

Archie has a vet appointment at 4.30pm as he is itching like an itchy thing - I suspect grass mites, as they are the usual suspects. At the moment though he is out frollicking with Sadie and her mum, Cara. There is a girl who lives just further down the road from me that Cara knows who has said she'd be happy to stand in for Cara now and then for dog walking. Cara doesn't know her really well, they just happen to share a yard but Cara says she is impressed with the care this girl gives her horse and her dog and has never seen her show anything but kindness to both of them so thought we might like to give her a try out. What do you lot think?