UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ornery Oration

merledogs

Fecking solicitors arrrrggggggggg honestly why the heck do we pay them when WE are the ones doing all the bloody work?!!! Had a text from my brother this morning not at all happy as his solicitor was saying my solicitor was delaying things I immediately have a go at my solicitor who turns round and blames my brothers solicitor, arrrrrggg so we both send our respective solicitors snotagrams demanding straight answers to very clear questions and we have both got back fecking waffle and vague answers *bangs head on desk* however, for the first time we have been given a completion date next week .... that'll be nice..... IF it happens *eye roll*

Yantan - I love your description of the Sands!! Yes, that is where I am going!

I'll ask Amy and Father Bob if they have any ideas of horse space and will let you know. The horses at the activity centre run as a herd so they don't take any in but we will ask around.

Gooster - I think you are right to play it cool. It still may be a match made in heaven when you finally have your date tho!

Merledogs - Letter from V - yeah!!!!

Jazz - take it easy :)

Hugs to poorly pups.

Snow, with all this talk of poorly eyes you made me laugh with your 'eye roll'!!! hahaha!!

It still says subject to my vetting being completed :rolleyes:

They will be covering themselves in case they get a unsatisfactory response from your previous employer.

Maybe, the fact that you were working elsewhere made them realise they might lose you and chivvied them up.

They don't know how suitable/unsuitable that job was.

3! hell!

I was up twice for a wee as usual.

ppsstttt hope to get trudy back tomorrow! hope the lady is in tomorrow morning so lewis can pick her up for me. If I get her first, then the other 2 next week

Im supposed to be having scaffolding up this morning, but with the high winds and rain, I doubt it. they are due between 8 and 9 so will know soon enough

love to all. have a nice safe day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning. Qnother tired one here, jack has been awake a lot a s he,s jn unfamiliar surroundings with his buster collar. Can,t take it off though, can,t risk him scratching his eye again!

Got here quite lateast night too, so yawning a lot this morning.

RMF it's my birthday :)

• Like 1

Yay for clean toofy pegs (Max shares your joy) :pinkie:

Happy birthday Marge :partytime:

lab_happy_birthday.jpg

RMF : I've had an email from V informing me that my vetting is now complete :pinkie: I just have to provide original proof of ID (they've already had copies) when I join and I don't have to be in until 11 on Tuesday :pinkie:

Edited by merledogs
  • Like 1