UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jumbling

Mrs B

Hello all, not been around for a while so just catching up now

:GroupHug: to all that need them.

Marge, am glad the results for Princess Cherry were good.

need to get some tuna in the morning as have run out and my little Popsicle has it every day as part of her special diet

off to try and claim a corner of the bed

night all :wavey:

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :tired:

Alex :GroupHug: If you need any help with anything shout

Thanks Michelle flowers.gif

Dreadful night's sleep - woke up at 3.30 boling hot and with a splitting headache. Couldn't get back to sleep so got up eventually. I've made the connection between using weedkiller and having a killer headache (I was spraying some weeds yesterday). Will have to have a read up about that.

Merledogs, sounds like you need lots of :GroupHug: for lots of things.

Thanks Fugees for all you sensible comments and for giving me a :biggrin: or two along the way.

The letter is still in the mental stage - hence me being wide awake at 1.00 am and 4.00 am considering what to put. And now have another headache.

Unfortunately the wishful option of explaining the facts of life to them isn't quite so simple as it appears - the group in the hall are entirely separate from group I was helping out with - and as group I help out with sell my cakes for me, and I currently don't have a local alternative, I may be doomed to make apology as requested - well, more along the lines of as Mrs B decides!

Kind of ........... Para 1. I've been told third hand there's a problem. Para 2. Here are The Facts. Para 3 I apologise unreservedly if I have caused any distress to any children at the Party - but not to the adults 'cause they appear to be paranoids. Para 4 If you want me to apologise to them in person, (the traumatised children that is, not the adults) I will gladly do so - and will try to remember not to turn up in my scary goblin outfit to do so.

Maybe the best of it is that I saw wife of guy who helped me take the stuff into the Hall yesterday lunch - and she is of the opinion that he too should be obliged to write a letter (we are both 5p shareholders) - believe me, heaven help the organisers of the party if he writes a letter too. :laugh: Maybe we'd both be chucked out anyway.

Strangely, on the back burner, I have a plan in the vague stages of finding an alternative to using this group anyway! Problem is, that will take at least a year. Oh to be able to give up the day job!

Edited by Mrs B

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Mrs B, sounds as though you are stuck really... ahhhhhh write the apology, and at least you will know you don't mean it as you have nothing to apologise for :flowers: when you find an alternative seller for your cakes you can tell them all what you really think :biggrin: i do really like Khanus apology letter... that is smashing :biggrin:

Merledogs :GroupHug: hope you are feeling a bit better soon.

Jazz and spins, glad you had a nice time

Jacobean, sorry you had a horrid day at work :flowers:

my garden is mainly a wasp free zone :biggrin: the cat is cooking himself on the shed roof and diez is sprawled on the grass in the sunshine. i am doing nothing today...nothing at all, i am going to be a slob and lounge round the house :laugh:

Edited by griff

my living room is so cool, im sat here with a fleece on. I decided to take freddie out with trudy. wow the heat out there! poor old freddie has lost a bit more sight and isnt himself. he panicked more than normal and was lurching from side to side as normal, but lurched so quick he took me with him, just managed to stay on my feet.

ill take the other two when its cooler

im doing nothing today. ive been invited out tonight. im looking forward to it, but dont want to go out lol

I forgot to ask if we are eating, but dont like to ask now as it would sound cheeky. soooo dont want to eat in case shes cooking, but need to eat in case she isnt lol

where did this baby go? at 7 weeks she slept on my shoulder. shes now only 4 months, but is the width of my chair

wow what a lovely day :biggrin:

Jazz i am at the opposite end o the scale, our living room is so warm i am sat in a bikini :biggrin:

i hope everyone has some summer sun :flowers:

i had to give in and get diezs pool out :rolleyes: laney hates water...good job as his feet will flare up, this is how diez has spent her afternoon :laugh:

th_Video0001.jpg

i feel sorry for laney sometimes...he just stands there looking sad :unsure:

Morning :tired: I've had about three hours' sleep in total - what with the Diverticulitis and bad back and someone somewhere playing trance music until gone 3am, which was thumping in my head. I put ear plugs in in the end but I just couldn't get comfortable. Feel awful so I'm having a sofa day.

Well done Glenn :wub:

Feel better soon Merledogs. :GroupHug:

I have a headache for a second day running. And I have That Letter to write today too. Maybe, just maybe the two are connected.

Planning on having an easyish day I think - I've three cakes cooking, Mr B wants some bits of shopping, then I think I will thrash some paperwork, have a potter around the garden and catch up on some ironing. Tigger and Daisy seem shattered at the moment, so I'll wait-see how active they are - perhaps take them out later as it looks as if it might be warm here today.

Edited by Mrs B

th_Video0001.jpg

i feel sorry for laney sometimes...he just stands there looking sad

:wub: Laney is like Cherry, happy on the inside :wink: :wub:

:wub: I love my Glennie boy, we got our first ever placing at an agility show today - 13th in Grade1 Jumping. We also went clear in agility but too slow for a place. :wink:

Best of all both Glen and Molly had great fun playing in the Xcountry water jump

Well done :wub:

:GroupHug: Alex and MrsB

I didn't sleep too well either last night, I hope I will tonight, I don't like starting the working week exhausted :huh:

Off to the lotty, the walkies with the dogs. Jack can have a play in water and Cherry can enjoy the fresh air. She is missing running though, but only three more days and she can have her stitches out. :wub: