UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

If Dogstar needs things, then I'd start a separate thread. It's a good prompt for some of us to have a bit of a clear out!

I've found the sharps bin, it's only little but I'll pop it in the post to you tomorrow. Can Dogstar also use a few previcox tablets or are they not really suitable?

Is a woundcare dressing pack any use too? Like this

I shall indeed start separate thread biggrin.gif Thank you for the sharps bin , yes please to the previcox and yes please to the woundcare dressing pack flowers.gif

can you pm me the address please

Thank you flowers.gifI will PM but if anyone else needs our address for parcels / items its

Dogstar Foundation

PO Box 6009

Milton Keynes

MK1 9AL

Why not have that then? A 'Dogstar RNR' (Random Needy Requests) thread? You could just add to it when you are needing stuff so you don't have loads of separate threads.

Speaking of which, I may have some Insulin type unused needles - are they of any use?

oooh now I like the idea of the random needy requests thread biggrin.gif

what size are the insulin needles please ( gauge and length )

Had Chinese for lunch before thudding round asda with full bellies.

The sweet 2/3 week old kitten I gifted (stuffed dibs with ) is yelling its head off. Its a porker who can drain a syringe full of milk in nanno seconds. No surprise its mum abandoned it down the back of a shed. It was very lucky that a lady heard it because otherwise it would have been eaten by rats or died of starvation.

I am watching Best of Passport Patrol and there's a man who kicked the customs dog when it sniffed him :angry: He was then detained and subjected to a strip search by customs, and later convicted of interfering with Customs property, been given a fine and been made to pay a 250 dollar donation to the SPCA. I call that payback.

• Like 1

I am watching Best of Passport Patrol and there's a man who kicked the customs dog when it sniffed him :angry: He was then detained and subjected to a strip search by customs, and later convicted of interfering with Customs property, been given a fine and been made to pay a 250 dollar donation to the SPCA. I call that payback.

Indeed!!

On the way back from France a couple of weeks ago,driving our Vito van, carrying just luggage, no dog (DIL deffo anti) we were randomly pulled over into the custom shed as we got off the ferry.

"If you'd just lift your tailgate slightly sir" (Ooooer missis) we'd like our dog to have a look round". It was a lovely, lively liver and white spaniel who was VERY interested in the back of our van.

"Would you mind lifting it up sir so the dog can get in" Dog jumps in and goes apes**t. bounding all over the bags and stuff and generally acting as if christmas had come.

"Are you carrying any food sir"

"Err Sands? are we carrying any food?" (I'm sitting in the front minding my own business).

"No"

Dog decides blue bag item of interest. Oh sod it - what they ask if we packed that back ourselves - it is my son's bag he didn't have room to put it in his Porche and has buggered off on the Eurostar.

!!! Stephens Bag!!!

"There's dog food in Stephens bag"

"If you'd get it out sir?"

Mac produces plastic container of kibble from said bag. Huge sighs of relief all round. Dog gets nothing!

Stephen had taken his dachsund to France - he likes to wind up his SIL - I just like to see my Grandchildred! :D

I am barging in on RMF because it is a popular thread to remind folks about the quiz tonight at 8.30

http://petcraftproject.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=quiz&action=display&thread=18963

10 prizes for rescues up for grabs. I hope Fugees will be on the winners list :flowers:

Sssshhh I'm hoping to clean the board as a certain person won't be taking part :laugh:

Had Chinese for lunch before thudding round asda with full bellies.

The sweet 2/3 week old kitten I gifted (stuffed dibs with ) is yelling its head off. Its a porker who can drain a syringe full of milk in nanno seconds. No surprise its mum abandoned it down the back of a shed. It was very lucky that a lady heard it because otherwise it would have been eaten by rats or died of starvation.

I think it would have tried to eat the rats.

Rumpole :GroupHug: we will be thinking of you.

Well identified with that insect, Mrs B. It's rather snazzy looking.

:laugh: @ the kibble smugglers.

Removals people coming tomorrow to see what size van required :unsure:

That kitten dibs got landed with is very obstreperous, I could hear it shouting yesterday when I was talking to her on the phone.