UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

RMQ : Why do some people have to be so bluddy akward? I won't go into detail but this person is good at demanding things, but when you ask for further information which is essential to the process, they don't respond, then they will keep moaning loudly about the fact that this particular task hasn't been done, conveniently forgetting that it's them holding up the process. Do these kind of people not realise the sort of stress they cause, the ripple effect their uselessness has on other people, or do they just not give a shite? It's extremely selfish.

I was talking to someone else about her and they said "nothing shouts louder than incompetence". I think I'm going to nick that one, it's so very true.

The other saying I am currently liking is:

"The problem with a control freak is once you take away the control all you are left with is a freak"

Pingu!! Words of genius!! I have control freak problems at the moment :rolleyes: - think I'll show him the saying, stand back and wait for the reaction. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Owl, hope your move goes smoothly.

Laura, I hope the weather is nice for you in October. :flowers:

RIP Gucci. Glad your sister got to go home. :biggrin:

Glad to hear Bojangles leg is ok. I think potassium deficiency causes cramps. Quite common in greyhounds I think.

Jazz, don't go sticking scissors in your teeth! :ohmy:

The other saying I am currently liking is:

"The problem with a control freak is once you take away the control all you are left with is a freak"

I like this! :biggrin:

Alex and Murtle, did you do slaps for each other? :biggrin:

Off to look at Pingus competition. :biggrin: