UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

don't think this warrants its own thread so i will shove it here

Dogstar wish list for the week ( in the unlikely event any fugees have any of these hanging around )

• endotracheal tubes ( all sizes , cuffed or uncuffed )
  • chlorhexidine Impregnated Surgical Brush,
  • sharps boxes or bins.

CT, I am not surprised you are furious! :rolleyes:

Alex, what decorating have you been doing now...........fox poo? :laugh:

Sam, another here who would like to see pics of you looking all ladee like :biggrin: Great news about the Rabies website! :biggrin:

Bejo, we saw Inception last week and really enjoyed it. I suppose it depends on what your kind of films are. I hope your buffet meal is an improvement on your steak dinner. :flowers:

Owl, I hope you manage to find the errant hound. :flowers:

Hello yerself. Glad to be back. Much to the amusement of some fugees we are near a place called Winkleigh in North Devon.

:laugh: well it amuses me too! Did you search for somewhere amusing to live?

We live near a small place called Lickey End. Bell end isnt far away either :biggrin:

I hope you will be very happy there.

Today I booked for OH and I to go to Loch Lomond for a long weekend for our anniversary :biggrin: We go on Saturday lunch time when OH finishes his shift. Then have to travel about 6hrs to get there :wacko: I am sure the views will be worth all the traveling.

Errant hound still missing. Wispa worked like mad and got a trail, followed it round a loop and we think she is in there somewhere. It's mostly detached houses with large gardens and loads of bushes and sheds and decking etc. All residents have been notified. I wish we had a result but at least we think we have narrowed the search down. Lots of people are helping to spread the word.

We are a bit wiped out. :sleeping_03anim:

I am very behind on RMFs - Wiccaweys Show organising is taking lots of spare time.

Random memories of comments I wanted to make.

Owly-One

Iridescent Green Insect

Snow - tried your Chicken Chasseur recipe - it was brilliant - even if Mr B could only manage a "better than Works Canteen" comment - but the plate was clean and I've been told to keep the receipe. :laugh:

HLGS. Congratulations on achieving front page on World Rabies Day. And you really ought to start new threads when you want stuff - you deserve as much support as you can get.

I thought I had lots more RMFs - obviously not!

I have Dogstar Cake to make for tomorrow.

Edited by Mrs B