UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

We've had a lovely walk, if a bit later than usual. That meant we got to meet some luffly new doggie friends, including a Great Dane called Holly :wub: although the boys were a bit "WTF?!" :wacko: :laugh:

We also met a lovely dog which is supposedly lab (cos she had the papers to prove it) but which was very short for a lab and had a suspiciously staffie looking face and back legs. He was gorjuss whatever he was, black labs are my favourite flavour lab :wub:

We also met two blokes on bicycles, and Taffy ran up to say "hello" but didn't chase :wub:

When we got home we had a fry up and I'm now reading the sunday papers online with a nice cuppa. You can't get much better than that as a start to a Sunday morning.

RMQ if you remove a "friend" from your facebook friends do they get a notification to tell them :questionmark:

If I remove someone as a friend, will they be notified?

No, but all friend links are reciprocal, so you will be removed as a friend from their Friend List as well.

Merle sounds a fab start to a Sunday

x

morning all xx

ive been to the boot sale,got a new shower curtain. I did buy a new one but it tryed to kill me. lewis nearly found me wrapped in a curtain, stood up, drowned :laugh:

I went to wilkinsons and bought myself a new towel. I got rid of a load when lewis moved out, then he came back. im not saying they all live in his room, but they dont live in the airing cupboard any more lol

HLGS. Congratulations on achieving front page on World Rabies Day. And you really ought to start new threads when you want stuff - you deserve as much support as you can get.

To be honest I don't always know where to put them and I do worry about boring the arse of everyone because Dogstar publicity/ requests/ updates/info online is mainly posted by me and I do bang on about it a lot !. I did say I would try and keep RMF Dogstar free but I don't want to end up with 478 threads open laugh.gif

I have Dogstar Cake to make for tomorrow.

Hoorah you are rather fantastic :jumpy:

To be honest I don't always know where to put them and I do worry about boring the arse of everyone because Dogstar publicity/ requests/ updates/info online is mainly posted by me and I do bang on about it a lot !. I did say I would try and keep RMF Dogstar free but I don't want to end up with 478 threads open laugh.gif

If Dogstar needs things, then I'd start a separate thread. It's a good prompt for some of us to have a bit of a clear out!

I've found the sharps bin, it's only little but I'll pop it in the post to you tomorrow. Can Dogstar also use a few previcox tablets or are they not really suitable?

Is a woundcare dressing pack any use too? Like this

Edited by Karen

To be honest I don't always know where to put them and I do worry about boring the arse of everyone because Dogstar publicity/ requests/ updates/info online is mainly posted by me and I do bang on about it a lot !. I did say I would try and keep RMF Dogstar free but I don't want to end up with 478 threads open http://www.therefugeforums.org.uk/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laug

Why not have that then? A 'Dogstar RNR' (Random Needy Requests) thread? You could just add to it when you are needing stuff so you don't have loads of separate threads.

Speaking of which, I may have some Insulin type unused needles - are they of any use?