UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Poor old Jangles :GroupHug: and sore-mouthed Izzy :GroupHug:

Glad noisy kitten has a foster mummy.

Help at silly o'clock on moving day is not needed thank you as it is 2 men plus van and all I have to do is make sure they don't take anything which belongs to the house.

Very well done Melf :flowers:

have all the help you can get anyway,especially with the packing. its amazing how quickly its time to move

lewis is thinking of going in the RAF. hes going to the recruiting office to get more info on his day off. so do I move or stay here. I wanna house like owls new one

Morning :sleep: I have to go and move a cat to rescue. His human is going into sheltered accommodation today and can't take him, but couldn't get him into a cat basket last night so he had to stay until today. Have left dog air crate and hope human will have got him into that this morning. Otherwise we are in trouble. Cat is ex-stray and hated me on sight so I can't help. Ho hum :rolleyes: I like cats and several have shared my life or been with me on foster, but I am not good at handling agitated puss cats :unsure: You need faster reactions than mine.

tips from Jazzys house of domestic perfection

oi! stop laffing, I havent said it yet :laugh:

with mug in hand, remember to put it under kettle BEFORE the water automatically comes out

after reboiling kettle and putting mug under at the right time, do not belt fly that then falls into just lovingly made cereal

this might be the end of tips for the day, but it is early lol

Poor old Jangles :GroupHug: and sore-mouthed Izzy :GroupHug:

Glad noisy kitten has a foster mummy.

Help at silly o'clock on moving day is not needed thank you as it is 2 men plus van and all I have to do is make sure they don't take anything which belongs to the house.

Very well done Melf :flowers:

Bojangles says thank you everyone. He is running round the yard so luckily oblivious to the worry of it all.

Pheobe just tell me what you need help with them. We can do tip runs and packing.

Poor Bojangles :GroupHug: glad hes better now

Izzie seems fine although for a 'tough' collie she is one hell of a wimp :rolleyes: her mouth seems ok but does hurt, however even though shes had breakfast shes realised the rest of the chicken and rice is in the fridge and keeps looking at the fridge door whinning pathetically :laugh: Shes also sulking that she had no walk this morning just a potter in the fields but as its hot i was worried if she started panting a lot her mouth would hurt more so have erred on the side of caution

tips from Jazzys house of domestic perfection

oi! stop laffing, I havent said it yet :laugh:

with mug in hand, remember to put it under kettle BEFORE the water automatically comes out

after reboiling kettle and putting mug under at the right time, do not belt fly that then falls into just lovingly made cereal

this might be the end of tips for the day, but it is early lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tip from another friend - once you have filled the mug, don't forget that it's already full and try to fill it a second time. He did it with coffee - his OH was less than happy to have strong black coffee all over the floor. :ohno02:

Tip from Murtle's house, stay in bed for as long as possible until OH gives in and makes coffee :biggrin:

This tip works better on some days then others, today I fear we would still both be challenging the other not to move! I had to come into work :mecry:

Real Murtle coffee tips are;

If you want a cup of coffee, look next to the bed, your morning coffee is probably still there. If it is take it to the microwave and remove yesterdays cup. Reheat todays.

If coffee isn't by bed, look in microwave it is probably there.

If you HAVE to make fresh coffee, check that the coffee pot is empty before filling it all up and making fresh. A jug that holds 8 cups, only holds 8 cups. Even if it was made yesterday and you forgot all about it. The new 8 cups will just cover the work surface in hot fresh coffee.

:flowers:

Another coffee tip - do not put coffee in a cup which already has a teabag in from before you changed your mind. The combination of the 2 does not add up to toffee.

Cat was safely locked in Wispa's big crate when I arrived so I just threw a sheet over the mesh door and heaved the crate into the car. Cat was successfully coaxed into smaller crate in secure room at rescue. Job done! And with minimum trauma to cats or people today. We were quite right to give up last night and wait until morning.