UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Horrendously busy morning, still working my way through zillions of emails/actions.

I am trying to restrain myself from verbally slapping someone.

I'll slap yours if you slap mine :flowers: (you can physically slap mine to if you like, they are really that stupid!)

Flipping clusterbuck with hubbys place today he got to work to learn he had been booked on a visit to a camp which is miles away and requires an overnight stay only the person who arranged it all actually forgot to tell any of the 4 people who have to go that they were going :wacko: this meant they had no cover and none of them had any of the stuff they need for an overnight stay let alone any of the info they need to take :rolleyes: I mean honestly if your job is to arrange visits isnt part of that job pretty much the essential part of that job really to actually tell the people who are going that they are going and when they are going???? :wacko:

I am being adventurous and trying something new for tea - 'lightly dusted Basa fillets seasoned with lemon and parsley', with a jacket spud and salad. Have to say the fish is absolutely gorjuss and the coating was very thin and light, yum yum. I will deffo be stocking up on those next time I'm in Sainsburys.

Am trying to relax and forget about person I felt like punching today.

For anyone not on Facebook who lives in the Coventry area, do you know this woman who chucked a young cat in a wheelie bin?

It started off on FB and now Sky News, the Sun, etc have picked it up, so hopefully someone will name her soon and she'll get her come uppance.

saw it on the news :angry: :angry: trouble is Cov is a big city and it doesn't say what part it is... the gated area looks familiar to me, i really hope she gets her comeuppance and a taste of her own medicine

saw it on the news :angry: :angry: trouble is Cov is a big city and it doesn't say what part it is... the gated area looks familiar to me, i really hope she gets her comeuppance and a taste of her own medicine

On the FB page it says it happened in Bray's Lane, not sure which area of Cov that is.

Glad to hear that Jazz!!

Vicious things those shower curtains....

Yesterday I went to Sainsburys to buy cat food, when I came back I kicked the front door shut, but it didn't catch. With my hands full I thought I'd go back and shut it after feeding the cats!

This morning when I went to go to work...yup the front door was still open!