UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

They don't believe molehill's exist, only mountains...

Any joys on job hunting? Can you not be a project manager somewhere or are you looking for trains?

Mxxx

I could look for mountains as well laugh.gif

Job hunting is a bit dire , I did have a interview for a non transport related project management and the man interviewing me told me he thought I should stick to running a charity as it was more impressive than my CV mellow.gif

I guess he is not what we would call a people person laugh.gif

I could look for mountains as well laugh.gif

Job hunting is a bit dire , I did have a interview for a non transport related project management and the man interviewing me told me he thought I should stick to running a charity as it was more impressive than my CV mellow.gif

I guess he is not what we would call a people person laugh.gif

Strange guy, raises the question of why he decided to interview you though ;-)

I had a pile of nice photos of my Bengals and of Mollydog and Az and was going to show the Fugees the best ones. But Kjetil leapt on my laptop while I was picking them out and deleted the entire lot from the sim card. :mecry:

Obviously I should have taken more photos of Kjetil... :rolleyes:

I had a pile of nice photos of my Bengals and of Mollydog and Az and was going to show the Fugees the best ones. But Kjetil leapt on my laptop while I was picking them out and deleted the entire lot from the sim card. :mecry:

See, that's just proof that cats are evil. They do it on purpose you know.

RMF : Am about to start the day with some sanding and varnishing of the other shelf, followed by a trip to Sainsburys. Will the excitement ever end start?

Off to check RB.

And there was me thinking you were an infallible recogniser of anything outside my back door. :laugh:

With over 40,000 invertebrate species known to live in the UK and new ones still being discovered, that would be rather a tall order :laugh:

Found another bug site, more beginner-friendly than the others:

http://www.buglife.org.uk/

Heavy rain, gales, fog here all day, not letting up until evening.

Oh *very bad word* here comes the thunder.

Ah, poor Cliffy is properly in the wars. Don't beat yourself up Nige, you've spotted it now and he's been checked by the vet. You can only do what you can do :GroupHug:

Does anyone know what the small yellow fruit is that's ripe and falling from trees at the minute? I thought it was damsons but I've just googled and they are plum coloured. There is loads of the stuff round the streets here, I thought I might make some jam or something if it's edible :unsure: If no one replies, I'll just pick one up off the road tomorrow and taste it. Hopefully a cleanish one that no ones dog has pizzed on :biggrin:

crab apples perhaps ?

Back from my smear and in one heck of a foul mood thanks to the nurse and they wonder why people dont fecking go for regular check ups when they get spoken to and judged the way I have been this morning. I am livid apparently I can do what I like to my body its my health and my life and if I dont want a particularly long one then thats entirely up to me :mad: apparently I'm also going to get diabetes and probably sooner rather than later not one fecking question was asked about my diet what I eat or dont eat or whether its a healthy one or not oooohhh nooo I'm a fat smoker so clearly I am a 2nd class citizen, oh and since I took myself off my blood pressure pills because I had side effects well now.... that too is up to me I shouldn't need telling that I'm potentially harming myself doing so :rolleyes: and this despite the fact she agreed what I was describing are indeed well known side effects from those pills and the Dr would have taken me off them anyway! After all that with steam about to come out of my ears and me on the verge of tears she then takes my blood pressure ... which naturally was sky high this was met with a sneer and tutting :mad: I asked about mammograms to be told I wont get one until I'm 51 and when I said "good" she asked why so I said I'd been told with big boobs they hurt rather a lot she sniffed and told me a few minutes of pain was a small price to pay for not dying of cancer - well DUH! but gee way to go to reassure me that it doesn't hurt as much as some people have led me to beleive!

Honestly her patient skills are non bloody existent.

Am set to do a homecheck tomorrow. Have had a look on google maps as i dont know the area very well. I was told it was a mansion thats been converted into flats. I knew it would be a large house but its flipping massive :ohmy: Might ask if they can adopt me as well as the JRT :laugh:

Edited by lil_angel

Am set to do a homecheck tomorrow. Have had a look on google maps as i dont know the area very well. I was told it was a mansion thats been converted into flats. I knew it would be a large house but its flipping massive :ohmy: Might ask if they can adopt me as well as the JRT :laugh:

I once took a rescue dally to a boarding kennels which was so comfy and relaxing that I asked if they could book me in for some R&R :laugh: but they said they weren't insured for humans.

Thanks to Mrs B's mystery insect, I have found a job vacancy advert and sent it to an appropriate person :ninja:

Thanks to Mrs B's mystery insect, I have found a job vacancy advert and sent it to an appropriate person :ninja:

I think I know what it is :ninja:

Snow. Go for mind over rudeness. You are a first class citizen. :biggrin: Oh, and as a 'larger lady' myself, I'd sooner go for a mammogram than a smear any day. So there!

RMF It appears that one of customers things I can read Chinese. Literally. As he's put in his e-mail, please see comments attached, and all I can see on the page is Chinese character thingys. As it's not my project, and I therefore have no 'relationship' with him, I am waiting for someone who has to come to see me (3.5 hours and still waiting) so that they can be polite to him and ask him to comment in some language I can connect with. :wacko:

Roll on 3.30 pm when I'm out of here!