UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Feckin stupid feckin cat has just jumped onto the varnished shelf and left pawprints in the varnish :mad:

That sounds like the sort of thing Gertie would do devil.gif

got the doctors later, cant cope with this stomach

hope the doctor can help you liebe94.gif

That's cats for you!

I have just won another client. unsure.gif Can't work out what I am doing right that the rest of the economy is doing wrong, but none the less: hurray! biggrin.gif

congratulations bigsmiley.gif

I want a job where a mountain is a mountain and a molehill is a molehill and people could tell the difference...

I just want a job , do they have vacancies for molehill identification ?

Sam have you thought of the Twibbon ap for Twitter? It's free apparently and is a great way for raising DogStars profile on twitter and Facebook.

The magazine is now with the printer - whoooo whooooooooo snowy can now go to the cinema this evening and relax :biggrin:

"Hiya Nick have you seen it yet?"

"The new Ospreys kit? Is it out then?"

*giggle* "oh yes" *giggle*

"Whats it like?"

"oooohhh not bad ...... if you like pink" hehehehehehehe"

"PINK??!!!!"

"uh huhhhh" *snigger snigger*

"I'll call you back" CLUNK!

LMFAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sam have you thought of the Twibbon ap for Twitter? It's free apparently and is a great way for raising DogStars profile on twitter and Facebook.

The magazine is now with the printer - whoooo whooooooooo snowy can now go to the cinema this evening and relax :biggrin:

I shall go and have a look see now biggrin.gif

what are you going to see at the Cinema ?

I shall go and have a look see now biggrin.gif

what are you going to see at the Cinema ?

Expendables :laugh: with 2 nice young lads .... Nick and his mate Jamie; hubby has refused to see it because no one in their right mind (that'll be me then) would pay money to go watch a bunch of washed up old has beens pretending that they are still young handsome action heros :laugh: it's had awful reviews but I am really rather looking forward to it I like bad movies if they are bad enough :laugh:

Cliffy hasn't been himself monday/tuesday, and wednesday morning I figured out why.

I took the buster collar off as his paw is ok now and he has stopped worring at it, only to find that the collar has sawn into his flesh about a centimetre deep and 4 centimetres long, it looked so appalling, and my brave little man didnt even tell me about it. :mecry:

Queue one call to work to say I wouldn't be in, get Cliffy in the car and back up to the vets.

They said the wound was clean and already healing, just to keep cleaning it with warm salty water, and bring him back next week. He is on AB's and mild tranqulisers as he wants to scratch at it.

I feel terrible for not noticing something was wrong when he stopped being my feisty little soldier. :(

If anyone can spare some heal quickly thoughts for my ickle pickle it wuld be gratefully received.

oh hun, im sorry hes worrying you again xxxxx

been to the doctors,shes given me painkillers that cause constipation, so will hopefully bung me up and stop the pain. shes also written to the dieticain about food suppliments

Hope it's going to sort you out. :GroupHug:

I am not here. I am 'rescuing' a lime sponge cake which has dipped. :mecry:

My sponges never dip and this one is "sold" for Dogstar, so I'm having a very big little crisis.

Many congratulations on reaching your target Sam - and for setting a new one - which is great 'cause I've nearly sold out of chocolate and chilli cake. :laugh: So I have some pennies to add up at the weekend.

Sorry to hear about Cliffy. Try not to upset yourself Nige. These things happen - and we all know it wasn't deliberate!

Glad to hear your Drs helping you Alicia.

Erm. Snow, I am waiting for you to start throwing all your contributors out of the cot they didn't know they were in!

Oh yes, Owly one, do you know what an irridescent (sp?) green coloured flying insect - looked like a house fly but a little slimmer - but so shiny - would be?

Well done Cycas.

Hello Mog.

Naughty Merledog cat!

My memory's had it with trying to recall RMFs now. Going to bite the bullet and think how to rescue my sponge cake!