UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

That's a lovely thing to say Mommy Bear :flowers:

RMF : Have finished painting the living room walls (apart from any odd spots I might have missed but can't tell until the sun comes out). I need to do the skirting boards and the door, but can't decide whether to leave the door cos I am going to have them all replaced over the next year or so, and I don't want to waste the effort, do I? :laugh:

I feel a bit wobbly now and my arm feels like a lead weight, so am just going to do the bit of tidying and dusting and leave the woodwork for another day I think.

Ohhh Kayyy my Joe Flanigan fixation isn't gonna go away any time soon - there's no justice! Not only is the man gorgeous, sexy, funny and wickedly sweet he's spent the morning posting pictures of his rescue dogs on twitter and is now asking fans to send pics of their dogs to him for a doggy photo competition and he'll pick the winner - I may have to divorce my hubby and move to malibu! :wub: :laugh:

Morning :wavey:

Great news Suzeanna and Jazz, you sound much perkier today :flowers:

I have just waved hubby off for another driving lesson so have two hours to myself :biggrin: I am hitting the highlife with a cup of coffee, a very hairy spaniel who needs a haircut, a bowl of chicken (to bribe said hairy spaniel) and a film. DYlan will have to shift for himself :laugh:

Shifting the pile of stuff on the table turned out to be harder than I thought, because the cupboard into which I was going to put stuff was full of my study notes/papers etc from the past 11 modules I've done. I have got rid of a mountain of paperwork and just kept the course books for those I've already passed, but kept the notes for the one I'm waiting for the exam result of (don't want to tempt fate by binning those notes).

I need to finish shifting stuff, do a bit more dusting, vacuum the living room with wonky hoover, and put up a couple of pictures on the wall, then I'm finished for today I think. Been feeling a bit light-headed all morning, so a having a sit down first.

RMF : Just had beans and sausages on toast, with a blob of brown sauce on top, yum.

Started a migraine at dog training this morning - no pain just flashing lights etc. I now feel like a lot of little creatures have packed themselves into my brain and are fighting to get out through my skull Still no pain just loads of pressure and feel like sh*te.

OH says I look ...long pause while he thought about it..."terrible" :unsure:

I'm annoyed (again) my hotmail account got hacked the other day so I had to change the password amongst other things. Because I've changed the password my balckberry isnt' getting the emails for this account. Can I manage to update the password on my balckberry? Can I f***. keeps getting errors, not saving updates, I can't even delete the account and create a new one. Vodafone are just s***, I can't even access it online to change it. When my contract is up I'm an so not staying with them they have been nothing but trouble from day 1

In other news Talyn has learnt to lay down :biggrin: not yet reliably on cue but I love watching him throw himself down in order to get a click and treat :laugh:

I have been brave and started to use the new mobile I bought weeks ago. but, its got a micro memory card, and the card in my old phone is a normal one,so how do I get the info from old to new? thing is,in the box is a normal sized memory card. oh heck

its a sony 902 if someone can help.ta xxx :flowers:

Spins - hope you feel less pants soon :GroupHug:

Jazz - when I got my micro SD card, it came with a full sized SD card adapter, did you not get one with yours (is the normal sized one in the box an adapter which the micro fits into)? :flowers:

RMF : I have had a brief nap then pootled about doing more cleaning and hanging pictures in the living room. I have now hung the pics of my babies together on one wall :wub:

1-62.jpg

Edited by merledogs

Today I have spent the day with the Veterinary team at the wonderful Mayhew Animal Home in London , if you are on facebook you can see the photos of the day they took here

http://www.facebook....undation?ref=ts

I am going again tomorrow and looking forward another day of learning new and exciting things

day 2 was just as great as day 1

The Mayhew is a fantastic charity biggrin.gif

i agree HLGS :flowers: i like the fact that they will neuter bull breeds for free :biggrin: i also like watching their webcams too (although i haven't looked recently)

The free and lo cost spay schemes are fantastic and the vet team and the suregy is first rate. The cat cam 2 is well work a look in the daytime when its kitten play time

they have got some lovely dogs too

oooh they do , I had loads of lovely dog cuddles today ( and some very full on staffy snogs laugh.gif )

Just lost my post. Again!

Merledogs - lovely pictures.

HLGS - sounds as if you are having way too much fun. :biggrin:

Still far too many things on my work to do list. All projects are extremely active at the moment too - something is going to drop. Badly.

Trying to help organise the Wiccaweys Show from my PC - I'm back to pinging again (!) - e-mails, PMs and posts. Spent ages last night updating a post listing things last night - and discovered this morning that all bar my last comment had disappeared. I was a Grumpy Mrs B! Thing is, as fast as I send messages out, people will go and reply to them!

And it's not doing that much for my shoulder either, 'cause I keep forgetting to fling my arms around until it's too late!

Must, must, must have a long hot bath tonight.