UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning. Beautiful day here after all that rain yesterday.

In the battle of getting antiobiotics down Heather Chicken's throat, I'd like to report that today's score is me = 1, Heather = 0. I think she's looking a bit better this morning:biggrin: She's having sweetcorn, grapes and porridge for breakfast :wub:

Tis turning into a lovely day here,shame I'm starting work at 2.00pm :rolleyes: Is anyone here going to the HWAR show on Sunday - being held at Brockhampton Estate near Bromyard,if so do please pass by my Oldies stall - and if you could spare half an hour or so helping me out that would be even better :flowers:

I'm wearing shorts ohmy.gif hopefully this means it will now cool down a bit laugh.gif

Nog was so good at the vets - honestly he cannot have any greyhound genes the only time he made a sound was when she lifted his front leg to check for a vein when he clearly recognised for what was coming next and he let out a small whimper. However he soon perked up when he realised we had to go down to the bottom room past the C.A.T.S laugh.gif he lay on the table perfectly still and even tho she had to try 3 or 4 times to get the needle in he never flinched or made any sound at all and just kept nudging my hand to keep stroking his ears laugh.gif he's had half a can of hotdogs for being a good boy and is happily asleep in the sun.

Found my neighbours cat Minstrel dead up the road this morning..blood near his head, otherwise intact. He must have been clipped by a car. Sweet dreams, Minstrel..no more having to dodge our dogs when you've been sunbathing on our shed roof. :(

ive done it! ive ordered a furminator, £5.41 on ebay

I must go looking for dishwashers now, yes, im going .... putting my trainers on now ... I shall not have another coffee .....

lewis wont ring the nice dyson man, he wants a henry :rolleyes:

ive done it! ive ordered a furminator, £5.41 on ebay

I must go looking for dishwashers now, yes, im going .... putting my trainers on now ... I shall not have another coffee .....

lewis wont ring the nice dyson man, he wants a henry :rolleyes: