UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Rmf

merledogs

RMF I am wearing jeans, long socks and trainers. Why has my right knee been bitten to b*ggery.........and by what :unsure:

same thing happened to my mums friend... we have no idea what bites her or how but it is in the grass :unsure:

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note to friend at work : When I ask you to talk me out of getting a greyhound, please follow instructions rather then telling me all the reasons I should get one

I've thought and thought, but can't think of any reasons not to either :ninja:

2 more sleeps (and masses to be done) then we're of on our holibobs

:wavey: Where are you off to?

Managed to fall off a rock yesterday - not far you understand, but have my share of scrapes and bruises over legs, hips and hands now.

:GroupHug:

Morning :liebe94: What a long night, didn't sleep too well and the dogs were unsettled too. Thanks for the good thoughts, must be very hard up there at the moment.

I am sooo tired :tired: My Director has been on leave this week, back in tomorrow. I decided yesterday that I wanted tomorrow off cos the weather looks set to be lovely for the weekend, plus I don't want to have a manic day on Friday cos he's back in. I emailed him to request the day off, but unless he reads and responds to my email today, then I'll have to go in tomorrow.

RMF : I really need to get stuck into studying for my next exam, which is just over 6 weeks away. I made a complaint to CIPS about the exam I sat week before last, because someone decided to start hoovering elsewhere in the building an hour before the end of the exam, plus the adjudicator let people leave within the last 15 minutes, which they are not supposed to do because it's distracting for everyone else finishing off. The exam room had a wooden floor as well, so 'twas quite noisy.

I think I'm going to have a go at learning to play the banjo ohmy.gifbiggrin.gif

do you have a porch and a rocking chair??????

Morning all

Today I have wait in for Mr Branson's minion take two :rolleyes:

Marge, we are going to the New Forest for a week.

i hope your man turns up this time.

RMF :I made a complaint to CIPS about the exam I sat week before last, because someone decided to start hoovering elsewhere in the building an hour before the end of the exam, plus the adjudicator let people leave within the last 15 minutes, which they are not supposed to do because it's distracting for everyone else finishing off. The exam room had a wooden floor as well, so 'twas quite noisy.

if rules are in place then the rules should be adhered to! and if it disturbed you i don't blame you for complaining.

my poor old girl had a lump appear quite quickly..vet check last night and it "feels different" to the other lumps she has had, my vet is off for a week so the earliest he can do her is the 14th, my vet has always dealt with my animals... the animals all love him and trust him so i have put her op off until he can do her personally, she is happy enough and saw a vet within 2 days of the lump appearing so hopefully this little delay won't make too much of a difference to the outcome.

Hope Heather chook continues to get better today :flowers:

Thanks Marian. We are back at the vets this morning to see how she's doing. She was sunbathing this morning, which is the first time she's wanted to come out of the coop and move about, so I'm hopeful she's on the mend now. I might need some more Baytril though - I've just accidentally syringed Peggy with it instead of Heather. Because H was out and about I just automatically grabbed the one that was in the coop without checking properly :ohmy: Stupid me.

It's a lovely day here. I'm thinking of all those people in Cumbria who won't see any more sunny days because they were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time :(

I'm meeting Nick for lunch today - that way he can load my new new chair into the car for me if I buy one laugh.gif mind you being the tight fisted meanie I am I suspect I could well come home without one having bottled out paying what they want for the one that I want laugh.gif I just have to convince myself that since I sit on the ruddy thing 8 + hours per day and the last new one I bought was 2 years ago, that my attempt to be a real cheapskate and buy 2nd hand from ebay for £15 has gone wrong as the chair is hurting my arms and even the cheap new ones are £50 and aren't half as comfy as the one I want that paying double for a nice comfy one is worth it ..... yeah hmmmmm laugh.gif

morning all

im waiting on a friend to say shes up/in then I can go for coffee and see my favourite butcher. if nobody else has had the bones, ive got 3 weeks worth to pick up,not that ive got room in their freezer, ill have to sort ours out and pack it in lol

Shadow couldnt get up yesterday. the way shes been, I think im going to have to think about her future.so, she will eat what she wants till then

I wanted to groom the dogs this morning only to discover that the doghouse is locked.............from the inside :unsure:

I can only assume that Andy climbed in through the dog flap and put the bolt across. I will be having words with the young man when he gets home from school :angry: