UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my poor old girl had a lump appear quite quickly..vet check last night and it "feels different" to the other lumps she has had, my vet is off for a week so the earliest he can do her is the 14th, my vet has always dealt with my animals... the animals all love him and trust him so i have put her op off until he can do her personally, she is happy enough and saw a vet within 2 days of the lump appearing so hopefully this little delay won't make too much of a difference to the outcome.

:GroupHug:

Thanks Marian. We are back at the vets this morning to see how she's doing. She was sunbathing this morning, which is the first time she's wanted to come out of the coop and move about, so I'm hopeful she's on the mend now.

Hope heather continues to improve

have a happy holibobs CT :biggrin:

Keith has got home safe and well :biggrin: When he got back to the factory, one of the men made a pretend "gun" with his hands and started saying "Bang bang" I can't see how anyone can see anything funny about what happened yesterday. There's always one :mad:

We're off to Northumberland for thge weekend tomorrow afternoon and both have half a day off work. Fingers crossed we get away without mishap :unsure:

I have installed my wireless, later I'm going to try logging on my laptop in bed - rock n roll :laugh:

Trying to get ahead with my packing, but Dex goes into 'Ooo OOOOO OOOOOOOOO it's the suitcase, we must be going on holibobs Nowwwwww yee haa' mode and then Fleur joins in cos if Dex is excited then something must be afoot. I've put the case away again and am just making sneaky little piles of stuff :D

Keith has got home safe and well :biggrin: When he got back to the factory, one of the men made a pretend "gun" with his hands and started saying "Bang bang" I can't see how anyone can see anything funny about what happened yesterday. There's always one :mad:

after the July 7th events at least 2 people thought Mark and I would really like to hear jokes about sucide bombers

I think upon reflection that some people just don't know how to react to really horrific or unexpected tragic events like yesterday so they attempt to use humour to dicuss it or dismiss it

or maybe I am talking crap and some people are just prats !

I can't even begin to image how many people are suffering as a result of yesterdays events mecry.gif

What a d1ck :rolleyes: Glad Keith is home safe, hope you have a fabulous time in Northumberland :flowers:

Griff :GroupHug:

I think upon reflection that some people just don't know how to react to really horrific or unexpected tragic events like yesterday so they attempt to use humour to dicuss it or dismiss it

You could be right, and I know this is sexist, but maybe more of a "man thing?" Perhaps a clumsy attempt at an ice-breaker.

Keith's been talking about seeing one of the bodies (covered up) on his route. They had to be left where they fell :mecry: Awful :(

Thanks everyone, been a strange week one way and another. :flowers:

so what chair did you buy? I take it the other ones going back on ebay?

Im happy buying, but nervous about selling

I got this one on offer at £99.96 instead of £125 much more than I have ever paid for a pc chair before £50 is my normal limit and I don't like paying that much :laugh: but this IS very comfy and I spend more time sitting on one of these than I do in an armchair or on the sofa and I haven't spent any of my birthday or Xmas money so I treated myself :

uk_397861_1_enl.jpg

Actually that wasn't the one I remembered and lusted after - even though I thought it was lol the one I remembered was an end of line and they didnt have them anymore this is the one thats replaced it, however, it's just as comfy and really nicely balanced so leaning back in it - which I'm prone to do when sneaking 5 mins with my eyes closed or watching films etc. - feels much safer than the ebay one.

Nicks going to have the ebay one off me I can't be arsed to sell it on and if he didnt want it I was gonna freecycle it.

I got this one on offer at £99.96 instead of £125 much more than I have ever paid for a pc chair before £50 is my normal limit and I don't like paying that much :laugh: but this IS very comfy and I spend more time sitting on one of these than I do in an armchair or on the sofa and I haven't spent any of my birthday or Xmas money so I treated myself :

uk_397861_1_enl.jpg

Actually that wasn't the one I remembered and lusted after - even though I thought it was lol the one I remembered was an end of line and they didnt have them anymore this is the one thats replaced it, however, it's just as comfy and really nicely balanced so leaning back in it - which I'm prone to do when sneaking 5 mins with my eyes closed or watching films etc. - feels much safer than the ebay one.

Nicks going to have the ebay one off me I can't be arsed to sell it on and if he didnt want it I was gonna freecycle it.

Now all you need is a white longhaired cat to stroke in a menacing manner laugh.gif

Now all you need is a white longhaired cat to stroke in a menacing manner laugh.gif

or Gertie , she might not be white but she could do all the menacing you need laugh.gif

My little Holly is off to the Vets in the morning , she is not walking or carrying herself well and is not her self ( even by her own odd standards ) very stressed very grumbly and not a happy Squirrel sad.gif

Hope it's nothing too serious for Holly :flowers:

Don't know about an evil cat - tho at the moment Nog seems to be somewhat of a draw for kittens - thank goodness he seems to recognise they are young and stooooopid and locks rigid and shakes from head to toe rather than pouncing on them - however Saturday we are dog sitting Bruno now if ever there was a devious clever little dog wanted by an insane world dominating mastermind he'd be perfect :laugh: the list of things Nicks told us we need to watch him for is rather impressive with DONT TAKE YOUR EYES OFF HIM - EVER underlined twice :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh:

Morning :tired: Had a lie in this morning just because I could.

uk_397861_1_enl.jpg

I've got one very similar to that but brown which I bought in Argos for £145. I bought it to use when I'm studying, cos I get backache when I'm sitting on the dining room chairs. Unfortunately the chair I bought isn't at all comfortable (good job I didn't pay real money for it, I had some vouchers) so I can't use it for very long :rolleyes:

RMF : Today's jobs will be mowing the lawn front and back, then clearing out space in the garage for the contents of the greenhouse, then clearing out the greenhouse, photographing it and shoving it on eBay.

Edited by merledogs

:biggrin: all packed ready for HWAR weekend think there's room for Duncan and Trixie in the car :unsure: Will be very poignant without sweet wee Daisy in the Poundies Parade though :mecry: but looking forward to a good time.If anyone is coming to the Show on Sunday please do pass by the Oldies stall and say hello - you can get Trixie kisses thrown in :wub: