UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Rmf

merledogs

Good trip Pheobe. Im off to Hampshire for the weekend. Trouble with living in the country is you have to visit a town for the weekend.

We have a bullying problem ongoing with the outside cats. Every time they get fed marauders appear and steal thier food. Debbie just fed the cats across the road quietly and in flew four of our fat ducks for lunch.

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was full of good intentions, as food is staying in now. made a list of places to go, including getting a dishwasher as this one is falling to pieces literally.

I had a shower, im shattered lol

just had a call about a dog, so off out in an hour. wish me luck, ill need it! (and not with the dog lol) im taking someone with me :mellow:

Good trip Pheobe. Im off to Hampshire for the weekend. Trouble with living in the country is you have to visit a town for the weekend.

We have a bullying problem ongoing with the outside cats. Every time they get fed marauders appear and steal thier food. Debbie just fed the cats across the road quietly and in flew four of our fat ducks for lunch.

The ducks are too tame and my Bengals too polite. Poor cats were mugged by ducks. Have to devise new feeding plan.

I might be a tad smitten with this boy wub.gif

joey.JPG

I have too many dogs already I have too many dogs already I have too many dogs already I have too many dogs already I have too many dogs already I have too many dogs already I have too many dogs already I have too many dogs already I have too many dogs already I have too many dogs already I have too many dogs already I have too many dogs already I have too many dogs already I have too many dogs already I have too many dogs already rolleyes.gif

I'm with you there, can I have May back please, I hadn't finished with it! :mecry:

It's pouring with rain today, and I still haven't mowed any of the grass cos I was still feeling yek yesterday. Fingers crossed for some dry weather soon or we are going to need machetes to get out of the house! :laugh:

sounds like my garden too..

mornin june (and everyone else)

RMF men can be such arses :angry:

:ohmy: :bootyshake: :run4hills:

Alex he is lovely, whats his story ?

The ducks are too tame and my Bengals too polite. Poor cats were mugged by ducks. Have to devise new feeding plan.

ohmy.gif You have polite Bengals? I knew mine were broken! Yama Bungle could win a Rude Cat competition with all 4 paws tied... laugh.gif

I have too many dogs already I have too many dogs already I have too many dogs already I have too many dogs already I have too many dogs already I have too many dogs already I have too many dogs already I have too many dogs already I have too many dogs already I have too many dogs already I have too many dogs already I have too many dogs already I have too many dogs already I have too many dogs already I have too many dogs already rolleyes.gif

You won't even notice he is there! He'll pick a bed a lie on his back all day!

Edited by kittycat

RMF men can be such arses :angry:

oh i agree....today men are doing my head in!!! :rolleyes: my dad in particular (again!) bought him a new headlight for his car a while back.... he fitted it and unscrewed the adjuster too far easily fixed except he hasn't bothered..next his head gasket blew, 2 and a half grand later it is fixed but leaking oil, told him to take it back which he did..garage fobbed him off, for the last 2 weeks i have been reminding him..check your oil & water and see if it is leaking so it can go back to the garage..he hasn't bothered so i tried to have a nosy..no keys :unsure: look underneath the car brand new clean oil leaking (not a good sign!)can't fix the headlight as he has the keys..mot due..check the certificate.... runs out thursday, cars not booked in and he has an appointment on friday...... on the outskirts of the next city.... why the hell do i (who doesn't even drive the bloody car) have to sort everything out??? :angry: i will now have to hire a car for him to go to the hospital on friday, god he is such a t*sser

then to top it all off we have had blazing rows with the bin men for the last 3 weeks, they are rude and obnoxious and have decided that our bins should no longer be collected from the place they have been collected from for the last 30 bloody years :angry:

i have also found a lump on my girlys bag leg.... i have a very bad feeling about it, i am sure it has only just appeared but it is big, about the size of 2 golf balls, i hope it is a fatty lump :unsure:

Some Freecyclers really take the biscuit. A 'wanted' in my local group listing is from someone who has a dog that is outgrowing her medium sized bed so needs a large one. They are also getting another large dog to keep her company, so need two large beds. Oh, and they don't drive so they want them delivered too. No 'please' or anything. If they don't have the money to buy two beds how can they afford to keep two big dogs? Recycling is a good thing and I know it might just be that they want to rehome two beds rather than buy, but really, jeepers :rolleyes:

Rant over. Happy June everyone :flowers:

Dogstar June :wub:

How's your migraine Alex?

RMF: I had a bad attack of vertigo yesterday and was hanging on to things even when I was laid down :laugh:

Please can mods edit the above post. Alex has missed out the word don't as in... I don't have too many dogs already :laugh:

Be good thoughts to hurty knee flowers.gif

I really hope something comes up for you soon Sam flowers.gif

I am not getting on with this new chair so I forsee a trip to Staples after all the arms on this one are just too flipping high and both my elbows are aching like heck today and I only used it last night and for an hour this morning.

Nog needs to have blood tests to check his renal function as he's been on previcox for 6 weeks the first appointment she offered me was 11am tomorrow when I am supposed to be working ... thought process went hmmmm day off and trip to vets vs working with all 3 kids off school plus the baby.... noooooooooooooooooooo contest vets it is laugh.gif