UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Rmf

merledogs

Alex, how rude is your neighbour :ohmy:

You must be tempted to go round and whack him round the head with that branch.

Phebe, you must be shattered after all that running about. I hope you find a rescue space for the dog in need today.

RMF: I have no RMFs :huh:

Apart from Heather chicken getting a clean bill of health at the vets this morning. And she's definitely back to normal as she was shouting blue murders when the vet stuck his fingers up her vent, as you would :rolleyes:

Glad to hear Lola hen is on the mend :flowers:

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning on my last holiday day. Starting to feel glum.

'Tis horrid having to go back to work after hols anyway, but when you are not happy there, it's even worse :GroupHug: At least you have the weekend first :flowers:

My eyes keep filling up with gunk and I'm sneezy. I'm blaming hay fever but can't help wondering if it's something in the house as well as I've not been out yet and Martyn swears none of the windows are open.

For gunkiness and sneeziness :GroupHug: :flowers:

Jules - glad Heather is ok

Edited by merledogs

I am very much liking my forward thinking company today - not only do they encourage the use of social networking sites, but we have two LCD televisions - one in the kitchen/diner and one on the wall in reception, which is about 10 yards from where I sit - and it's switched to the football :laugh:

:wavey: Hello

We are home from our holibobs. Dex and Fleur are 2 inches shorter from all their running around, Fleur needs a deep clean from days of wallowing in cow/horse/donkey poop and my camera decided to die so I missed the sweetest photos ever of Dex and Fleur saying hello to a tiny baby donkey, lots of mutual nose licking then a game of chase :wub:

Really sorry to hear about Shadow :GroupHug:

And dear old Snook the GSD who was being fostered for Oldies by my friend Cery has gone having slipped away in his sleep. She was very upset when she rang me.

RIP Snook , but what a nice way to go Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

We are home from our holibobs. Dex and Fleur are 2 inches shorter from all their running around, Fleur needs a deep clean from days of wallowing in cow/horse/donkey poop and my camera decided to die so I missed the sweetest photos ever of Dex and Fleur saying hello to a tiny baby donkey, lots of mutual nose licking then a game of chase :wub:

Glad you had a good time flowers.gif

Got an Infusion today, so I shall be bouncing off the walls for the next few weeks biggrin.gif

Had to phone the vet about Lola chook this afternoon, she had been making good progress but seemed a bit worse again today, no doubt due to her not drinking the medicated water much over the past 2 days, vet said I could syringe the meds straight into her, why the chuff didn't they say that in the first place ! wacko.gif

I made veggie Quesadillas (sp) for tea, yum yum.

I see King Football is taking over the telly again mecry.gifanyone else want to join me in the, I Hate Fecking Football It's a Pointless Waste of Time, corner ?

I see King Football is taking over the telly again mecry.gifanyone else want to join me in the, I Hate Fecking Football It's a Pointless Waste of Time, corner ?

Alleluyah for the sisterhood.

Football costs business millions in lost hours,orders and sick days off.

Trying to motivate teams and employees whilst customers dissapear from the marketplace has always seemed to me criminal especially in the present climate. I reckon it should be allowed on telly after 9pm and before nightworkers go to bed in the morning. Mind you Im the same with Wimbledon

......or the Grand Prix ( wasp racing).....why can't they just go round once ? is there really a need to go round a bit of wiggly tarmac yumpty tumty times and get killed in the process, all these sports have one thing in common, all invented by men, need I say more cool.gif

Me please, budge up a bit. At work, we are all supposed to be going to a big screen/barbeque/outdoor party thingy, with clients, for one of the matches. I've offered to man the office so I hope I get lucky :biggrin:

I can't bear to watch any sort of sport really, I'd rather be doing summat than watching summat.

Right, I've got the G&T covered who's got any nibbles ?

The World Cup is every 4 years, let us have our bally hoo :flowers: There's 9 squillion other channels you can watch so stop whinging :mad:

That's way to often, how bout every 40 years tongue.gif.

I have a winge ... but not about football... about noisy fecking inconsiderate bloody neighbours AGAIN! Only this time its NOT the ones who live in their garden and usually make all the noise (yet) instead neighbours the other side have about 300 children staying over (well the noise they made it seemed 300 at least!) Kids were sent to bed about 20 mins ago now the adults are sitting right alongside the fence and chatting tbh it doesnt matter how loud they are since they probably can't hear themselves think over the noise of not one but two garden parties being held down the back of both our houses :( poor Nog wont go out in the garden for a wee as everytime he's gone to squat someone has either shreiked, or yelled or smashed a glass *sighs* and still to come will be the return of our other usual noisy neighbours who are currently at the SGT's mess ball which apprently is sheduled to have a massive firework display set to music going off at midnight :mad: so undoubtedly sometime around 1ish they'll all arrive back worse the wear for drink and continue the festivities in their garden.

I haven't slept for 2 nights straight and suspect I won't get a lot of sleep tonight either the way things are going.