UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, I live under a rock in a pink bubble, what shop is ocado :laugh:

Waitrose do "Waitrose Deliver". Ocado is a delivery service for Waitrose food. Can't quite work out the difference - if there is one!!

www.ocado.com

You get some good special offers with Ocado.

Edited by Spins4me

Awwww fanks, I've managed a whole three hours now without puking my guts up :biggrin: I can't think what's wrong with me, I ate the same as Mr Hazell and the girls yesterday and they're all fine.

Glad you are going better :flowers: We still went to Coate and it was snowing heavily :wacko: We'll sort something out for my next day off :cool:

It was bitter on the mountain this morning with some flakes of snow. I got even colder later on when we were loading the car. Got to all home, had some soup, still feeling chilled so will put on 8 layers of fleeces and get the whole lot from car to house, then waiting to see when to collect the rott.

Sarah B that sounds awful. Is there no less drastic way to get the 2 people concerned to talk to each other? Seems unfair that you should have to move out.

Glad you are going better :flowers: We still went to Coate and it was snowing heavily :wacko: We'll sort something out for my next day off :cool:

oooh, that takes me back. I used to live just a few minutes walk from Coate Water, used to love going there. And going to the pub next to it - the Sun I think?

oooh, that takes me back. I used to live just a few minutes walk from Coate Water, used to love going there. And going to the pub next to it - the Sun I think?

Thats the one :) there's lots of photo's from the walk on Wiggle's blog :wink:

RMF: I think I like this 3 day weekend malarky :laugh:

I've driven 300 miles today, ferrying my mum here and there and finally back home to her little caravan after a month away (where the boiler is not working and it's perishing - another one for the 'why do appliances break when....' conversation).

I'm so tired I can't take in everything I've just read, but I see Julia Gemstone's foster baby has arrived :wub:

SarahB, I hope you get things sorted out, it must be a horrible situation for you at the moment :GroupHug: