UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Cafferysmum I went in there to see about getting my sister a present and got her a ready wrapped package of stuff. While I was having a mooch (having never been in the shop before) I spied some facial cleanser stuff. Aquamarine with seaweed or something or other and got myself a pot.

:laugh: Spins

I've been watching Music & lyrics on ITV and drinking martini. I actually managed to get through a whole film without looking at the comp.

The fog started here earlier on this evening.

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Ello.Had my parents here for a few days so not been about.

Have had a letter from my PCT finally about the girl that assaulted me.After 13 months they finally admit she did it however they won't be taking any disciplinary action against her as she's left the Trust.I am fecking fuming :angry:

But Yay for the England rugby result yesterday :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :D

would i get poked with the pointy stick if i mentioned the rugby :run4hills: :unsure:

I already mentioned it so that's you and me both in detention :laugh:

I mentioned my friend's dog a few days ago,she'd become paralysed in her back legs after hurting her back.I'm glad to report that after spinal surgery which was successful she's back home and managing to walk a few steps with someone supporting her back end with a towel ...fab news :biggrin: :biggrin:

would i get poked with the pointy stick if i mentioned the rugby :run4hills: :unsure:

Probably, although I'm sure if the result had been different, we'd have heard about nothing else :laugh: :laugh:

RMF: Remembered to order more of Wiggle's business cards and sponsor cards for Crufts. I do love Vista Print :biggrin:

would i get poked with the pointy stick if i mentioned the rugby run4hills.gif unsure.gif

YES mad.gif

I already mentioned it so that's you and me both in detention laugh.gif

Detention and 200 lines.

Probably, although I'm sure if the result had been different, we'd have heard about nothing else laugh.gif laugh.gif

Detention, Lines & a pointy stick poke for you madam mad.gif

Just remember that had AWJ not lost his fecking mind and done something unforgiveabley stoopid you lot wouldn't have won... looks like you are on target for 2 wins this 6 Nations cos you have Italy next and if you lose that one Johnson should be strung up, but on yesterdays performance you don't have a prayer against either France or Ireland and frankly I think Scotland will beat you too biggrin.gif

YES mad.gif

Detention and 200 lines.

Detention, Lines & a pointy stick poke for you madam mad.gif

Just remember that had AWJ not lost his fecking mind and done something unforgiveabley stoopid you lot wouldn't have won... looks like you are on target for 2 wins this 6 Nations cos you have Italy next and if you lose that one Johnson should be strung up, but on yesterdays performance you don't have a prayer against either France or Ireland and frankly I think Scotland will beat you too biggrin.gif

gracious in defeat then are we :laugh: