UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Morning all.

Thanks for the honkyoctapus links - I will be ordering one for HRH shortly :D

I sent quite a long time in the pub chatting to the landlord about the Current Situation. But the landlord happens to be one of my best mates so it doesn't count as being properly at the pub :D

We have come to a decision - either Person 2 speaks to Person 1 or I move out :unsure: Its not ideal but hopefully it will either rectify things or I will have to go - I can't stay as things are anyway. :( I will not be leaving Scooby behind though - if the council cannot find me appropriate dog-friendly housing I shall get a camper van and stay in that until the council find me somewhere. :mellow:

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning. I ran away to egypt to avoid a party and it would appear my english friends living here had other ideas. Not been able to catch up yet but hope everyone is well. Did I see on the news that England beat Wales in the rugby? :unsure: :laugh:

I think Snow did :laugh: :laugh: - and run.....

Happy birthday Di, I was told they are the fab forties

they lied :ohmy: :laugh:

Morning. It appears to be snowing  :wacko:  Not feeling great today, but trudging along with work anyway.  Had a lovely weekend - Sophie has perked up a huge amount on her new meds, and is more active than she has been for a couple of years.  As her hearing and eyesight have deteriorated rather a bit since she was last racing around at high speed, I'm having to keep rather a close eye on her to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid (like run straight off the path into the deep part of the lake)  :rolleyes: :laugh: It is lovely to see her enjoying herself though :wub:

Logan likes the look of the octopus - however, I know if I buy him one it will take approximately 10 s for him to turn it into a fleece ball and 8 fleece strips, with no connection between the individual parts  :laugh:

:mad: I rung tesco :mad:

no, they dont give compensation, or even free delivery next time, as they would have to do it for everyone. you had just come out of hospital and didnt have any food in? we cant do anything about the van breaking down ......

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:mad: I rung tesco :mad:

no, they dont give compensation, or even free delivery next time, as they would have to do it for everyone. you had just come out of hospital and didnt have any food in? we cant do anything about the van breaking down ......

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Which is why I switched to Ocado. I never once got a complete order from Tesco - even basic things were 'out of stock' even though I knew for a fact that they were sitting on the shelves! And Ocado do many items on a 'tesco price watch' so it's not much more expensive and is worth it for peace of mind that what you ask for will be delivered. Their customer service is superb compared to the shambolic couldn't-care-less attitude of Tesco.

Dozens -literally - of goldfinches and chaffinches on my bird feeders right now,guess they are getting ready for the colder weather forecast :dry: and just when I've got a long weekend coming up.The highlight of which will be visiting the new Waitrose that has opened up nearby,such a scintillating life I lead :mecry:

I would have to second Ocado. I arranged a delivery once, and got the time wrong so wasn't in when they called round...they were most apolgetic for not having been able to wait around for me and redelivered the stuff the following day at no extra cost to me - and at a time that was convenient to me.

Mxxx

Hey guys hope everyone is ok.

I am addicted to flyball. I had such a fab time at the competiton on Saturday at Markfield. Molly was fab and Henry even had a go ( :rolleyes: ). They were both shattered by the time we got home. Really looking forward to the summer.

I have been surrounded by puppies the last 72 hours :mellow: the girl that runs the flyball is a collie breeder and she had a litter of blue collies (never seen that colour before) that were going to their new flyball homes. Gorgeous.

Then I took Henry to a new groomers this morning, they also do dog day care and home boarding so always good to know. They are a lovely American couple who breed setters and labradoodles so there were pups all over the place.

All gorgeous but I am not tempted.

Chris flew to Louisiana yesterday with work, then he is off to Vegas for a few weeks. :cool: Not bad. Then he's back to Germany in April and I can't wait to see him :biggrin:

My life's so dull I don't even have any RMF's today mecry.giflaugh.gif

I'm having hot smoked salmon for lunch and we had a lovely walk this morning up Pittmedden Forest, we haven't been there since the snow, dog's were very very pleased to be back. That's the best I can do, scrapping the bottom of the barrel though rolleyes.gif.